Chapter 11

A/N: I love this chapter!!!!! tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell your Duck Dynasty loving friends 'bout my story :* 

~Liv<3 

***Scarlett's P.O.V.*** 

Someone cleared their throat causing Cole and I to pull apart. 

Reed. 

"You got our attention, can we help you?" Cole asked. 

"Yeah. Momma didn't know where y'all were." He explained. "But I'll tell her y'all are busy." He walked away. 

***Reed's P.O.V.*** 

That hurt. That hurt me, really bad. I just stood there and watched them swap spit. 

Why do I feel jealous? Do I like Scarlett more than a friend? 

'Oh course you do idiot!' My brain told me. 

It doesn't matter now. I let her get away. I have to give it to Cole, he caught a good fish. There is no way he's gonna let it go. 

I walked into the house. "Momma I found 'em. He's with Scarlett." I told her. 

"Thanks babe." She replied. 

I walked up the stairs and decided to say goodnight to Mia. I walked into her room to see her staring at the ceiling. 

"Hey Mia." I whisper shouted. 

"Hi." She smiled. 

"Just came in to say g'night." I said. 

"G'night Reed." She answered. "Where's Cole?" She asked. 

"With Scarlett." 

"Is that his girlfriend?" She asked, she's so cute. 

"Not sure babe." I answered truthfully. "Love ya." 

"See y'all in the mornin'." 

I walked into my room and plopped down on the bed. 

I wonder if Scarlett is his girlfriend. 

***Scarlett's P.O.V.*** 

"G'night Cole." I said kissing his cheek. 

"G'night beautiful." He smiled hugging me quickly. "Text me in the mornin'." 

"Yes sir." I giggled. 

I walked in the house and up to my room. I pulled off my clothes and jumped in the shower. 

I got out, quickly dried myself off and put on grey sweats and a white tank top. I climbed in my bed and wrapped the blankets tightly around my body. 

I let the darkness take over my body, and was soon asleep. 

*** 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked over at my clock. 

1:30pm 

Wow. I overslept. Oh well, it's not gonna kill me. 

Ah! I'm gonna go shopping today. I'll text Sadie and ask her if she would like to go. 

To, Sadie <3333: hey girl! Wanna go shopping with me?? ~Sissy xxx 

I sent it and got out of bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. I decided on a loose white button up shirt, high waisted skinny jeans, tall brown suede boots with a little bow near the bottom and my owl shoulder purse. I walked back into my room and saw that Sadie texted me back.