Chapter 17

A/N: Helloooooo. I've decided to write the author's notes at the end of each chapter.

Love you all :)

~Liv<3

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

I walked into the house, giddy as ever. I'm so glad Sadie is coming to Canada with us! I can't wait. We'll have so much fun- other than seeing 'them' in the hospital......

"Hey Carter!" I exclaimed, jumping on his back.

"Hey Sissy!" He answered. "Have you gotten your bags packed yet?"

"Yeah. Me and Sadie packed most of the stuff last night. Speaking of Sadie, guess what!" I answered.

"What?"

"Sadie's coming to Canada with us!" I exclaimed. I think my smile went from ear to ear.

"Really?! She'll have so much fun!" Sometime Carter can act like such a girl.

"You act like such a girl." I said playfully hitting his forearm.

"Ah! Who do you think you are?! You can't hit girls!" He exclaimed- playing along with my joke.

"I'm your 15 year old younger 'sister'." I said air quoting the word sister.

"You got me there Sissy." He answered. "Now I must ask you 'bout this boyfriend of your's."

"Ugh. If you're gonna be like Lucas and say I can't date him then I don't want to hear what your going to say." I said sounding a little more sour than I intended.

"No. I just want to meet him." He replied casually.

"Well he lives next door." I said, gesturing to the side of the house.

"OK, well me and the boys are going to meet him." He stated. "Have you told dad?"

"No. It's only been two days. I'll tell him tonight." I replied.

"Tell him soon 'cause he'll want to meet him as well." He said. "I'm going to get the boys. We'll be back soon."

"I'm pretty sure you'll like him. He's a hunter." I said winking at him before he headed up the stairs.

I quickly grabbed my phone and brought up the message icon.

To, Coleman: My brothers want to meet you...... They'll be over in like 10. Good luck :*

He's gonna need it.

***Cole's P.O.V.***

From, Red <333333: My brothers want to meet you...... They'll be over in like 10. Good luck :*

Crap. I'm really not ready to meet them. Scratch that- I don't want to meet them.

Well, I gotta make a good first impression. And that's what Imma do.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed a clean camo t-shirt and a pair of beige shorts. I put the stuff on and grabbed my phone.

To, Red <333333: I think I'm ready..... See you soon <3

From, Red <333333: Good luck. I'm sure they'll love you ;)

To, Red <333333: Thanks

I slipped my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen with Mia.

"Hello mom, hey Mia. Guess what." I said.

"What?" They asked.

"I'm meeting Scarlett's brothers in a few." I muttered.