Chapter 7

A/N: Helloooooo beauties!!!!! I've been watching Duck Dynasty all day..... THERE IS AN IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. MAKE SURE TO READ IT, OR YOU MAY GET CONFUSED DURING THE BOOK.

~Liv

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"Guys, this is really good." I heard Reed state faintly. What are they listening to?

"I know, it's grea-" John Luke started, i gasped.

That's me. They're listening to me sing. How did they get tha-

Sadie.

She must have recorded me sing while I was in the shower. She. Is. So. Dead.

"Who is that?" I asked quietly. Everyone stared at me. They know who it is. Why don't they just tell me? "Sadie."

"Yes?" She asked, her voice barely audible. "Before you say anything that will make me regret what I did, i just wanna ask if y'all think she sounds good."

"She's great." Reed said.

"She sounds amazing." John Luke added.

"Really nice voice." Cole concluded. All of this made me blush like mad.

"See? We all think you good. Why can't ya see it? Y'all are really good." She stated.

"No. I am not good. Why do you think I am. I'm terrible. Stop trying to make me feel that I'm good when I'm not." I said. And with that i walked into the house, with no one behind me.

***Cole's P.O.V.***

Pure shock. That's what was writing across all of our faces.

Sadie's face.

Reed's face.

John Luke's face.

And my face.

Pure shock.

I don't even care right now I'm am going to talk to her, in the house or outside the house. So I walked off into the house to talk.

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

No I'm not crying, just laying on my bed facing the ceiling.

I really shouldn't have snapped at them. I should go apologize.

No. Their lying to me. Then my door burst open. I should really learn to use a lock.

There stood Cole, in my doorway.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked getting up and waking over to him. He replied by slamming his lips onto mine. Wait. What?! His lips are on mine? Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

My first instinct should have been to pull away but instead my lips melted with his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms found their way to around his neck.

"Wow." We pulled away and that's all we could say.

"I've wanted to do that since I first saw you." We explained, I blushed.

He sat down on the floor and tugged on my arm for me to do the same.

"I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful voice. I'm not saying that to sound nice or to make you feel good. I'm saying it because it's true. Reed says you're good. John Luke says you're good. Sadie says you're good. And I, say you're good. None of us are lying to you. We wouldn't lie to you." He said. It made me blush and look at the floor.

"Thank you." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his neck. Embracing him in a hug. He hugged back and I laid my head on his shoulder while he rested his chin on top of my head. I started to giggle remembering I had a hat on and it was probably sticking into his neck.