Chapter 12

(A/N: A lot of drama in this chapter. I love it!!! I gotta pee D': and I'm sitting in a car...... I'm wearing my CABELA'S sweater today :) tehehehe. Hope you enjoy. Ps- I know a girl and her boyfriend is really fat.....

~Liv

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"Bradley." I choked out. All of their eyes widened and they looked to where I was pointing.

"C'mon y'all, we're leaving." Cole stated grabbing my hand in his.

"Well this is awkward." Sadie said, looking at our hands.

"I second that." John Luke added.

***John Luke's P.O.V.***

Ouch. That hurt. I guess they are together.

***Sadie's P.O.V.***

I knew there was somthing going on between them.

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"There is no time to talk about it now. We have to go." I said. We started walking and I tried to hide myself when we got close to Bradley. That didn't work out as well as I hoped.

"Scarlett?" He said, poking my shoulder. I instantly tensed up and so did Cole. I gripped Cole's arm for dear life. We kept walking and tried to ignore him. "Scarlett, I know its you." He stated.

OK Scarlett you got this.

"What do you want, Bradley?" I asked in the most sour voice i could use. "And what are you doing in Louisiana?"

"I came to see you." He replied casually.

"Well I don't want to see you. I have a boyfriend."

***John Luke's P.O.V.***

Ouch.

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"Oh really. Never thought anyone would want that piece of sh*t." Bradley spat.

That hurt. Usually that kind of stuff doesn't hurt me. But this time it felt like someone took a knife and sliced me open.

"Y'all better shut that hole in your face." Sadie sneered. Meanwhile Cole and John Luke were speechless.

"Oh really what are y'all gonna do about it?" He asked, sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

"I'll shut it for you." She spat, clenching her jaw.

And then he did something i never thought he would ever do. He punched her face. She stumbled backwards and John Luke caught her.

"What the hell?!" I screamed. He flinched. "You can't go around punching people!"

"Oh really so then you wouldn't be happy if i did this, then." And then he punched my stomach. I tumbled backwards and landed on my but. I sat curled up in a ball. I heard faint screams and then i felt something hard come in contact with my shin. I yelped out in pain.

I heard Sadie srceam.

I heard John Luke srceam.

I heard Cole scream.

And then everything went black.

***Cole's P.O.V.***

I watched him punch Sadie's in the jaw and saw John Luke catch her.

"What the hell?!" Scarlett screamed. "You can't go around punching people!"

"Oh really so then you wouldn't be happy if i did this, then." And then he punched her stomach. She tumbled backwards and landed on her but. That's when I lost it. I punched his nose and saw the red liquide run out of it.