Chapter 18

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"I love you too." I replied. I felt my face break out into a smile.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief.

"Really." I said reassuringly. He hugged me tight and then discreetly left a lingering kiss on my lips. "I'll see you soon."

"Yup." He smiled. Then we were off headed into the plane.

Mom, Carter, Sadie and I found our seats. Luckily Sadie and I were seated next to each other.

The plane soon took off and I pulled out my I phone and plugged my beats into it. I put them on my head and hit shuffle. Break by Three Days Grace filled my ears and I soon got lost in the music.

I have recently become obsessed with older rock music. I'm not sure why, I just have. It picks me up when I'm upset.

I felt something poke my arm. I look over and saw a really hot guy sitting on the other side of me. How did I not notice him earlier.

I took off my head phones and paused my music.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping the p. "I'm Noah."

"Hey." I replied bluntly.

"Aren't y'all gonna tell me your name?" He asked.

"I didn't know I was supposed to." I replied.

"Oi. Playing hard to get 'ey?" He asked winking. I rolled my eyes.

"I have a boyfriend." I answered preparing to put my head phones back on.

"Psh. Like I've never heard that before." He smirked. I rolled my eyes again and put my head phones back on. I turned up the music letting the music take over me.

I felt another poke on my shoulder. I took my head phones off once more and turned to him. I mustered up the best death glare I could pull off.

"What do you want?" I asked through my clenched teeth.

"If you've got a boyfriend then show me a picture of the two of you together." He said smirking.

"If it will make you shut up then I will." I replied. "Better yet I've got a better idea." I unlocked my iPhone and put on a Duck Dynasty episode that has Cole in it. "That's him. Right there." I pointed to Cole on the screen.

"Yeah right." He scoffed. "I don't believe you." I opened up my photos and brought up a picture of Cole and I.

"What do you say about this then?" I smirked.

"Clearly photoshopped." He stated. I felt my body become tense.

I looked over at a sleeping Sadie and got a brilliant idea.

I put on another Duck Dynasty episode with Sadie in it.

"You know she's 'my boyfriend's' cousin?" I said air quoting my boyfriend.

"Yeah. She's really hot." He replied. I turned over to Sadie and shook her shoulder. Her eyes opened slowly.

"Why did you wake my up?" She said sending me death glares.

I turned back to a shocked looking Noah.

"Noah this is Sadie. Sadie this is Noah. He doesn't believe when I say that Cole is my boyfriend. Would you like to tell him for me?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. This is Scarlett Belliveau. She is my cousin Cole's girlfriend." She replied. "Now let me sleep and leave her alone."

"Thank you Sadie." I said. "Now you have to believe me." I smirked.

He was speechless.

"That's what I thought." I said sporting a sly grin.

***

Our plane just landed and now we are currently trying to find all or luggage.

Noah didn't bother me anymore after I told him off. I think he was in the state of shock for a while. But I don't care, as long as he shuts up and doesn't talk to me I'm fine with it.

"That's the last one." Carter said as he grabbed the bag and placed it on the trolly.

"We've got a two hour drive ahead of us. Lets go." My mom stated.

We headed out of the airport and we soon found the vehicle that my mother rented for us. It's a very nice SUV- a creamy white Yukon.

We piled all the bags in the back of the car and we sped off towards where were staying.

Mom told us that were staying at our old house. Since its for sale by us we can still live in it. I'm exited to see my house again.

"Goly. It is so cold." Sadie shivered.

"I told you it was gonna be cold." I shrugged. I can't blame her- she's wearing sweatpants, a hoodie and sneakers. She'll have to change into warmer clothes when we get home.

***

The ride to Digby went by quite fast. We just walked in the door and Sadie and I are taking our bags to our rooms.

I will be sleeping in my room and Sadie will be sleeping in Lucas's old room that happens to be beside mine. There is a door connecting our rooms which is pretty cool.

"What should I wear?" Sadie asked, popping her head through the door.

"Here." I tossed her a white Abercrombie jacket and short black UGGs. "Just wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt under it.

She took the stuff and headed back into her room. I rummaged through my suit case until I found what I wanted. I pulled out a pair of light jeans, a white floral long sleeve shirt- Lala was always jealous that I have that shirt- a pair of short grey UGGs, a dark grey Hollister jacket and a leather grey shoulder purse.

***Lauren's P.O.V.***

My life is a mess. Why did my parents have to collide with a huge truck? Why did they have to die? All i want is a hug. A reassuring hug and someone to say everything wi-

"Lala!" My hospital door opened wide and in she came.

"Boo?" I said in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"We're here to see you." She said in a duh tone. I opened up my arms for a hug and she ran right into me.

"Everything will be OK." Scarlett's mother reassured. We all looked at her like she had two heads.

"I beg to differ." I scoffed, she chuckled.

"Well i have some good news that everyone will like." She started. "Lala, you're coming to live with us in Louisiana."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S GOING TO LIVE WITH THEM!!!! I'VE WAITED SOOOOOO LONG TO WRITE THAT!!! How do you think everyone will react to it???? Tehehehehehe. I know ;D

Love you all don't forget to vote, comment, fan me :) && don't forget to read my new story, City Girls- (Duck Dynasty fanfic)

Country song: Anything Like Me by, Brad Paisley

~Liv <3