Chapter 16

A/N: Hope you like it :D

~Liv <3

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I sat up and looked around.

Where's Sadie? I thought. She slept over last night. Ah! I remember her saying she'd probably be gone when I got up. I guess she was right.

I climbed out of my bed and trudged over to my bathroom. I turned on the shower. I grabbed my iPhone and plugged it into iHome. I clicked shuffle. Tell Me I Was Dreaming by Travis Tritt flooded my ears.

Then the memory hit me like a ton of bricks. Lala and her parents are dying. And I'm going back to Canada.

I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes. I quickly whipped them away. I striped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower.

When I got out I let the cold air hit me with all force. It felt nice- I guess I should get used to the cold, Canada is pretty chilly during the month of March.

I wonder why Sadie, John Luke, Cole, Reed and all the other kids haven't been in school. I thought. Ah! I know why! It's probably their spring break. Now it makes sense.

I wrapped a large green towel around my body and headed into my room. I walked into my closet and scanned the racks if clothes for something to wear.

I settled on a strapless floral sundress, grey TOMS, a silver cross ring and black Ray-Ban's.

I pulled on my outfit and picked up my phone.

To, Coleman: heyy. Wanna go for a walk? Gotta tell you something

I figure I should tell him that I'm going to Canada.

From, Coleman: sure thing! Be ready in 20.

To, Coleman: okay. I'll come get you.

I carefully took the yellow case off my iPhone 5 and set it on my night stand. I walked over to my vanity table and applied my usual makeup. I let my hair go natural and grabbed my wallet and my phone and stuffed them in a grey shoulder purse.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I saw mom with the phone up to her ear. The look of excitement was plastered all over her face.

***Sadie's P.O.V.***

I just asked mom and dad if I could go to Canada with Scarlett. Mom is now on the phone with Scarlett's mother. My parents were hesitant about letting me go, it took a lot of convincing but they finally said yes- if Scarlett's mother approved.

Mom soon hung up the phone and looked me dead in the eye.

"Well? Can I go?" I asked.

"Go get your bags packed." My mother replied. I felt the corners of my lips curl up into a smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed, flinging my arms around her neck.

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"Who was on the phone?" I asked sitting at the island.

"Korie. And I think you'll like what she asked." She replied, her grin getting bigger and bigger.

"What did you ask?!" I exclaimed.

"She asked I Sadie could come to Canada with us!" My mother exclaimed.

"Yay!" I screamed. "She is going to have so much fun."

"Yeah. Their spring break just started so she won't miss any school." She stated. I knew it!