Chapter 23

IM SORRY EVERYONE BUT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY!!!!!!! D'''''''''': but I will have a surprise at the end of this chapter :3 make sure you read the author's note at the end :) I think you will all be pleased :D

ALSO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO MY NEW FRIEND MySouthernLife who helped me write this chapter :) I'm very thankful she helped && I want to make sure I give her credit for this chapter :) thanks so much !!!!!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the chapterrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

~Liv<3

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

Brigitte, Sadie, Claire and I pulled into the school parking lot, Anna, Caroline, Kenzie and Lala close behind us. We all piled out of the trucks and stood waiting for the boys.

"Gosh, they are really slow." Claire complained.

"You can say that again." Brigitte mumbled.

We were soon all on our cell phones doing whatever it was we were doing. I was looking through this thing called Wattpad. It's a place where people write stories and stuff.

Cole told me that there are girls that write 'fan fictions' about meeting and falling in love with him... I've actually read a couple and it's quite entertaining. Cole said my life was like these stories, which sounds pretty cheesy yanno. Some of the girls that write these stories are very talented. They are very good authors.

"Will you hold up my dress?" Lala asked while poking my shoulder.

"Why can't you hold it up?" I asked sliding my phone back into my clutch.

"Because I don't wanna." She whined.

"And you think I want to?" I quirked an eyebrow, she pouted.

"There y'all are!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Took ya long enough!" Lala complained.

"But we're here now, so don't complain." Reed smirked snatching up Lala's hand.

***

I froze in place when I saw something I didn't want to see. "C-c-Cole?" I stuttered, reaching for his arm that was next to me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"B-b-Bradley is here." I trembled. Cole's eyes widened as I said those three words. Anger soon washed over his face.

"What the f*ck is he doing here?" He asked in rage. I trembled searched the hallway for Mason or Carter.

Bradley caught me looking around and he locked eyes with me. His face softened and made his way over to me. Cole stepped in front of me as Bradley approached us.

"Hey Scarlett!" Bradley waved cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" Cole asked in disgust. Brad ignored his question and continued to talk to me.

I shook every time he got closer to me. "Le-leave me alone."

"Rude? Did your mother not teach you any manners?" He questioned. Cole soon appeared by my side again.

"You heard her. Leave her alone." His face was full of anger and disgust. I pulled out my phone and texted Carter as fast as I could.

To: Big Bro C. <333333

hall beside main entrance. get here now

I knew he'd get the point and besides I'm his baby sister, he has to come and save me.

"Who are you talking to babe?" Brad asked sweetly.

"Don't call me babe, you dick." I snarled.

"Ouh, don't be so rude Scarlett." He whispered stroking my shoulder. I slapped his hand away.

"You're pathetic." I said coldly. "Get out of here." Truthfully I was so freaking scared right now.

WHERE IS CARTER?!

***Carter's P.O.V.***

I felt my phone vibrate from inside my pocket. Me being the gentleman I am excused myself from Caroline to check my phone.

Text from: Sissyyyyy :* <3333 xox

hall beside main entrance. get here now.

Of course the worst things came to my head but I quickly dismissed them and sped off towards Scarlett wanted me to go.

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

Before Bradley could reply to me Carter came running around the corner. "Carter!"

"Scarlett? What's the matt-" He cut off his own sentence. "What the f*ck are you doing here?"

"Carter! It's been a while hasn't it?" Bradley smiled as if he was talking to a friend.

"I will beat the living shit out of you." Carter threatened.

"I don't think that will be necessary." Bradley laughed towards me and wrapped one of his large arms around my neck. Carter and Cole's eyes filled with anger and fury.

They both stepped forwards.

"One more step and she's gone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!!! sorry but this is the end of the story :'(

BUTTTTTTT I AM GOING TO WRITE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!! please hold back your applause.

Yes I will be starting it but not until I edit this story which could take a while.

I enjoy it when I leave in cliffhangers :3. Yes I know the suspense killz you but it makes ya wanna read the story.

&&& btw I apologize for the super short chapter.... I couldn't really think of anything else to write lol.

Finally I would like to thank MySouthernLife sooooooo much for the great idea :)

Goodbye for now :* xxx. I love you all so much!! <3333333

Don't for get to vote, comment & fan meeeeee! :* xxxxxxxx

~Liv <3