Chapter 5

A/N: I loooooooooooove this chapter so so so so so so much it's great! i think you'll like it ;) tehehehehehehehehehehehe we will have the entire family introduced in this chapter.....

~Liv <3

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

I sprinted up the steps towards my bedroom and unzipped all my suitcases. I rummaged through all of them until I found something nice to wear. I settled on a tribal print flowy dress with a tight elastic band around my waist, a light wash denim vest, I grabbed a pair of brown leather gladiator sandals, a gold cross necklace and a gold chain bracelet. I shimmied into my outfit and headed to work fixing my makeup. I drew a line of black eyeliner across my top lid and applied mascara to my lashes. I covered my lips in lip gloss and made a nice French braid in my hair.

I grabbed my cell phone, slipped it into a pale pink case and walked out of my room.

"Sissy you look beautiful!" My father exclaimed. "Make sure those young boys don't get to close."

"Daddy!" I exclaimed, blushing as a slapped his arm.

"Just keeping my baby girl safe. He chuckled.

***

"Nice to meet you." I smiled, shaking Mrs. Jessica's hand.

"Nice to meet you to sweetheart." She grinned.

I've met all the Robertson family. They're all so nice.

I felt a poke on my shoulder and I whipped around to see what it was.

"Oh. Hey Sadie." I said. "What's up?"

"Come outside with me." She demanded pulling on my wrist. I gave her a questioning look but she shrugged it off and we ran outside.

"Why did you bring me out here?" I asked.

"I donut know." She stifled a laughed.

"Why did you say do- Ohhh." She pulled a donut out from behind her back. She grinned like an idiot, her dimples popping everywhere.

"Why do you have a donut?" I asked.

"So I can do this." She replied casually.

"Do wha-" She through the donut at my face! What?! "Sadie! Why did you throw a donut at my face?!"

"I donut know." She giggled. I rolled my eyes.

***John Luke's P.O.V.***

She's gorgeous. I can tell Cole and Reed think so too. This is not going to end well.

***Reed's P.O.V.***

She's gorgeous. I can tell John Luke and Cole think so too. This is not going to end well.

***Cole's P.O.V.***

She's so gorgeous. Reed and John Luke think so too. I've got to make a move first.

I watched as Sadie threw a donut at her face. I chuckled and approached John Luke and Reed.

"C'mon y'all we're going outside." I stated. They're face lite up when they saw Scarlett standing outside- laughing with Sadie.

We stopped dead in our tracks when we saw the two of them.

"On the count of three we jump out and scare them." I whispered. They nodded.

"1,"

"2,"

"3." We jumped out and they screamed.

"HOLY SH*T!" Scarlett screamed.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Sadie screamed. "Y'all are dead!"

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

"Y'all are dead!" Sadie exclaimed. They were all rolling around on the ground in hysterics.

"Get up!" I screamed causing them to flinch. They calmed down and dusted themselves off. "I hate you all."

I plopped down on the grass what pouted. John Luke sat next to me.

"Don't hate us all. It was Cole's idea." He stated. I glared at Cole meanwhile he was sending John Luke death glares as well.

"Sadie wanna spend the night?" I asked.

"Sure." She shrugged. "I'll go ask mom." I nodded.

***

"Stupid tent!" I exclaimed in exasperation. "Frig this. C'mon Sadie, we're sleeping inside." I pulled Sadie's wrist towards the house.

The boys had a "great" idea to sleep outside in tents.

"But we have to sleep outside!" Reed whined.

"No. We" I gestured to Sadie and I. "don't have to."

"How 'bout y'all sleep inside with us." Sadie suggested.

Nonononononononononono. SADIE! WHY DID YOU ASK THAT?!

***Cole, John Luke & Reed's P.O.V.***

Thank you. Sadie you are my new best friend.

***Scarlett's P.O.V.***

This is never going to work. We're all currently sneaking into my house. It's pretty late so no one should be up.

We crept up the steps towards my room. I turned the knob on my door.

"What are you doing here?"