CHAPTER 6『ARISTEA』

Laughs can be heard; one can hear the sounds of nature in their ears as they pass around this square garden. Water is seemingly flowing from somewhere, flora everywhere, and a slightly refreshing breeze gently passing by.

Bare feet touched the grass, jumping around and around, chuckling all together. They constantly formed a circle around someone dazzled and confused.

"Here here! Catch me!"

"No, catch me! Over here~!"

These feet belonged to a group of young maidens, their aristocratic origin being emphatically presented by their clothery, and their innocence. One could easily mistaken them for angels. Such was their beauty. It was a spectacle for the gods.

Their white hair was flowing around, their skin was pale, red from the sun, and laughter.

The girl who was being constantly encircled by the other friends of hers, while having her eyes covered with some sort of bandana, managed to catch with her hands one of the young girls.

"Hah! I got you...Eusebie-Lorraine!"said the girl in the middle. The other girl who was held by her, broke free from her grip, and ran away, laughing.

"Nah-uh-uh!"announced her friends, as they restarted the game again.

"You'll never catch us, Aristea! You'll stay here aaaaaall day."said mockingly one of her companions, running circles around with her friends.

The blindfolded girl, annoyed, yet entertained, started playing again, with a clear intention of catching her friends this time.

Just at this time, someone disturbed the peace inside this paradise. A pair of a Eunuchs shoes, to be precise.

"Your Imperial Highness, I declare myself as ashamed and equal to a crude servant for disturbing your entertainment."said the Eunuch, kneeling down at the grass.

The girls stopped playing, and the girl named Aristea took off her blindfold.

Her eyes were hollow; they weren't glittering like her friends' or any other Urg's. The opposite, actually. They were dark, devoid of any emotion.

"Yes?"she said, with a gentle smile, quite antithetical, judging by her eyes.

"You have an urgent matter to attend to at the moment. A particular lady has been overwhelmingly persistent in asking an audience with you."said the Eunuch, still not raising his head.

"I'm quite busy right now. They can wait as long as they want. Now, excuse me, but I have a game to continue."she said, nearly putting on her blindfold to continue, without a second thought.

"Pardon me for my excessive intrusion, but it had to do with Lady Vespertite, Your Imperial Highness."said the Eunuch, now prepared for the worst.

The girl froze. Her friends looked at her, perplexed.

"Aristea? What's wrong?"said one of her.

The girl, Aristea, turned around, bowed down to them, and excused herself, without any kind of delay.

"Sorry, but I have an important matter to attend to. We can continue later."she said, before she departed with the Eunuch.

She wore her silky, white like cream socks, put on her comfortable ballerinas, and exited the giant garden, walking into the corridors of the Imperial Palace of the Empire of Lightning. This woman, was no other than Aristea Bernadotte, the twin sister of Vespertite.

A group of Eunuchs tried to open a huge door for her, but she pushed them violently aside, and pushed it herself.

"So? Where is she?"she said, on whoever Eunuch she was with, next to her.