EXTRA: CHARACTER SOUNDTRACKS

Hey there, Manu here. I just wanted a little break here, just for a day or two to catch my breath, and then we'll be back to our original schedule. You'll get to see a totally new side of the Goddess, and all the plot until now will be explained in further detail. Also, expect LOTS of battles from here on out. Of course, the Yuri element will be stronger than before, as the Eastern Boshin Kingdom's ruler is, you know, a girl.

And this, people, is called foreshadowing.

So, yeah, to immerse you a little further with the characters, I've decided to include their songs! Cool, innit?

Now, obviously, I'm no music composer, and these following songs are, naturally, not mine, but it'll help you immerse yourself.

Music has been a big inspiration for me. Ever since I was young, I would either blast through my headphones of my Walkman my father's tracks and just listen to them for hours, the ones he used to listen to as a teenager.

Now, all this deep knowledge and understanding of the quality classical music scene is now in my possession, and has influenced greatly both the way I write and the characters.

You can either download them from an MP3 converter, or just listen to them on Spotify or whatnot. Thank you guys for 7k!

Vespertite Bernadotte:

•Intro: "Pariser Einzugsmarsch" -Various

•Battle Intro: "Sheer Heart Attack" -Queen

•Leisure: "Bitch" -The Rolling Stones

•Versus Aristea: "Speed King" -Deep Purple

•Versus Anastasia: "Welcome To The Jungle" -Guns n Roses

•Versus Assassin: "Ogre Battle" -Queen

•Soundtrack 1: "Day Tripper" -The Beatles

•Soundtrack 2: "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction -Jerry Lee Lewis, Rory Gallagher / The Rolling Stones (for the original listen to The Rolling Stones, for more light, acoustic guitar listen to the Rory Gallagher and enjoy Lewis' piano, the guy's a legend)

●The Bernadotte Army March: "Luftwaffe March"(From the "Battle Of Britain")

●The Imperial House Summoning: "Der Hohenfriedberger" -Various

●Hymn of the Empire of Lightning: "Königgratzer Marsch" -Various

•Versus God[dess]: "Smokin' " -Boston, "Thunderstruck" -AC/DC (if Smokin is too "boring" lmao).

More songs will be added overtime as the story progresses, especially for Vespertite.

Aurelia Taliesyn:

•Intro: "You Really Got Me" -The Kinks

•Falling (For You, Vespertite): "Louie Louie" -The Stooges (preferably), The Kinks (original)

•Before Her Highness: "Flight Of The Rat" -Deep Purple

•Blood Ritual: "Party" -Boston

•Battle: "High Voltage"

•Soundtrack 1: "Pour Some Sugar On Me" -Def Leppard
Soundtrack 2: "Bad Medicine" -Bon Jovi

●March of The House Of Taliesyn: "Yuki No Singun" -Various
●Her Highness's Entourage: "Battotai" -Various
●Legacy Of Digenes Akritas: "Panzerlied" -Various

Aristea Bernadotte:

○Intro: "Attitude" -Mettalica

○Versus Vespertite: "T.N.T" -AC/DC