chapter 7

Yn POV:
And I saw this and asked Ae-cha: :we were going to eat our food here and she said yes .
and you both take a table and I saw my side next to BTS setting together and in front of Namjoon mother table.
Everyone eats their food but I can't eat this food cause they all are non veg food.
and I just drink juice suddenly The bridal mom says :dear why you are not eating your food.
Everyone's attention to me and Ae-cha tell her : she doesn't like non veg food that's why.
and I say: I am ok with this ice cream and.
then aunty says : no dear veg food also here take this pasta and eat this.
she give me pasta plate and I take and the pasta look so red I am really scared to eat spicy food .

And I take my first bite of pasta in my mind and death today cause pasta is really spicy .
and I start coughing and put my plan and cover my mouth I don't want someone here to cough but ae-cha
She says : "Are you okay if you can't eat spicy food then don't eat. i know you can't handle spicy food.
She gave me a glass of juice and I took a glass of juice and started drinking.
After taking the big ship of juice I feel relaxed .
and I look here and there cause I don't want someone look At us like this . Suddenly someone asked Ae -cha everything's alright and then we both looked back at jin.
and he asked again: If your friend is ok now .
She says: yeah she is okay.
and then Jin asks me: yn you okay.
I was shocked He also knows my name and nodded my head .
and again he say: I think you should also eat ice cream with pasta cause pasta is really spicy okay.
And I again nodded my head. And start eating our food .
then each Ae- cha says:You should reply with your smile why you reply to him without your smile back your head and give him a smile.
Then I did what she said back in my head and I saw everyone look at me member of BTS.
And I said to him : thank you ( with her Bunny smile and yes she also has bunny smile upper lips is slim and her teeth also small but she look like bunny smile)
Jin: welcome and you also have a bunny smile and (start laughed ).
And my smile dropped cause I know jungkook fans are calling him Bunny.
And I again give him small smile.
Start eating our food .
and I say to ae-cha: BTS member really care for everyone hm.
And Ae-cha says to me but someone interferes and he says: yes we really care for everyone not fighting with strangers .
then I quickly looked back and saw it was jimin .
who says but I feel like he taunts me and gives me a smile I think it's savage .
I look at him some second and also give him the same smile.
and he gives me glare.and I don't care. then look at the jungkook side and I thought he also said something but.
he didn't say anything then I looked away.
A

nd we started to eat our food.
and after dinner We went to meet the bride last time .
Min: ohh Ae-cha and yn I hope you both enjoy the wedding and I hope you enjoy the party in Korea and I think this is your first wedding party in Korea am I right.
Yn: yes it's a wonderful party I really like it and yeah it's my first wedding party in Korea.
and she said: please both of you come in the reception party ok.
Ae-cha: of course we will come you don't worry ok.
Min: yn please you also come okay.
Yn: okay we will come and see you in your reception party ok.
And we hug each other .
Me and Achar went out of the venue .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook POV:

I saw makeup artist and yn dinner hall.
Well yn is really beautiful.
and I think I really like her and start blushing.
Then I saw they both take a seat in front of me
and everyone is starting our food.
She did not eat her food then the bridal
mom said to her why you did not eat then.
Ae-cha told her she doesn't like non-veg food.
Then her mother gives pasta and she takes and starts to eat her food.
Then everyone also starts their food then.
suddenly yn starts to cough and she tries to control her cough
.and Ae-cha gives her juice and she takes after drink she feels relaxed .
then jin ask them your friend is okay ae-cha say yeah she is okay now then jin ask yn you okay.
Jin took the name and she was shocked and nodded her head.
after she thanked him and showed her smile her smile was really like my and .
jin told her smile like my . suddenly her smile dropped and some second later .
she give jin small smile and start eat her food .
She asked the makeup artist : they really care for everyone .
Suddenly Jimin Said Yes we really care for everyone not to fight with strangers .He gives her taunt and she looks back and looks at him and jimin and gives her savage smile .
but she also give him same smile and she look at me and she think something and look away and start eat her food after dinner .
They both get up and go to meet bridal after they hug each other.
they went out of venue. He says to himself .why they go so fast.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Someone POV:

But he doesn't know someone looks at him and observes that he is in love with her and who he is.
he is V . I just look at jungkook he all the time just look at YN. Now our jungkook is in love with her.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ae cha POV:

and we walked on the road.
cause yn drink water so much that's why .
we walk on the road.
We both were half way home suddenly Yn phone started to ring.
and she looked at the phone and Anshu called her
. And she starts talking to her.
And suddenly the car Horan I hear comes from my behind then I look behind.
I see it's V trying to say something to me and .
then he stops his car on my side and he says come sit in my car I drop you your house.
and I say ohh no need for our home just to come .
and V said oh please makeup artist I drop you don't worry it's already night it's not good for you girls get in the car and also say to your friend I drop you both of.
Then I say I asked my friend then I tell you if you are comfortable or not.
Then I tell YN .but she says: no how can I take a lift from BTS that's not good if someone sees us with them.
what people think is not good for us not for them to go and say to them no.
l walk slowly and.
and then I went to them I told them she said it's not good for you.
and us if someone sees us you together
Then what people say is thinking so.
it's better not to go with you or also our house just come It's ok good night thank you for asking by.
And then V : oh then no problem what people are saying .
if something happens to you it's ok if you don't want to come okay bye and safe .
And then V go away from there
And we also walk fast and after 15 minutes later we reach our house and go to our room and then sleep.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
🎉💜🎉💜
Hello guys I am here with my new chapter next part coming soon thanks for your support.
thank you.
I purple you 💜🎉💜🎉