chapter 38

YN POV
<<<<<<********>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I came out of the bathroom and I saw
Jungkook, he was sitting on the bed without clothes he was only his Calvin Klein boxer .

and he used my phone and his tattoo looks so hot i really like his tattoos and he felt my presence .

and looks at me And he put my phone on the night stand and he said: Why are you standing there and coming here?

And I nodded and I was wondering How do I get closer to him? He's just sitting in only his boxer.

And I go and sit on the edge of the bed
I

said: are you going to change your clothes

He said: no, I will sleep like this , i sleep without clothes . I made an 'O' face and I gulped .

How did I sleep with him? He is sleeping without clothes .I have never slept with any boy before.

And he pulled my hand and i come out of my thought
He said; Come here, close to me, why are you sitting so far away?

And I went to him and he pulled me by my waist and he had my legs wrapped around his waist and I sat on his thighs.

He said: You are feeling uncomfortable that I am here without clothes If you say so, I will wear my clothes.

I shook my head no and he said: it means You don't want me to wear clothes right.

She said: No, I didn't say it like that, it's your choice, you can wear it if you want.

And I tried to move back a little and he pulled me very close to him and Our lips were almost touching each other.

And he was looking deeply into my eyes and I sat in his in the wrong place , shit ,

and he said: baby what happened to you why aren't you breathing.

I didn't even realize I stopped breathing for a while and And I quickly start breathing comfortably.

I said: nothing happened to me i'm fine now . And he tucks my hair behind my ear with his fingers.