chapter 23

YN POV:
<<<<<<<<*********>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ae -cha was shouting, come down now, your luggage is packed.

I shouted and said, my luggage is packed, I am coming. just 2 minutes .

Yoo-mi had gone to her parents a few days ago , I miss him so much .

And I know he must have missed me too because he used to stick with me the whole day.

I had the best memories with him in Korea.And my luggage got packed .

and I went down and stood near ae -cha.And we both went out of the house .

and kept our luggage in the trunk of our car. And we both sat in the car.

Ae -cha said that BTS would meet outside their company.

After some time, we went and stood outside his company .

and then ae -cha got down from the car and went inside the company, I was waiting outside.

And after some time, everyone came out of the company in their car.

and ae -cha also comes out of the company and sits in my car.

And ae -cha said : YN drive your car behind the jungkook car.

I ask: okay jungkook is driving.

She nodded and It's been more than an hour, How slowly does jungkook drive his car?

I don't like driving slowly and I start falling asleep in the car.

. And I said: ae -cha jungkook is driving so slow, he can't drive fast.

She said: Not everyone here drives at high speed.

I said: I can see that he is driving like a turtle .

and she was smiling and Then I started concentrating on driving my car.

And suddenly jungkook puts his hand out of the car window and signs to park the car on the side of the road.

And I park my car behind his car and And jungkook & RM They both come out of their car .

and both of us also came out of the car and after coming out of the car,

I yawn and I stretch my arms and legs and Both of them come and stand in front of us.

and Rm says : ae -cha if you both want to buy something then buy it from here.

There is a convenience store here so buy it here And we don't know whether stores will be available or not.

Ae -cha nodded and said: okay YN If you also want to buy something then come with me.

I nodded and said: Yes, I also have to go, I also have to buy things to eat.

She said: okay let's go guys if you need something, let me know and I will get it for you too.