chapter 39

YN POV
<<<<*******>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I came inside the room out of shame.And I wear my jacket and sit on the bed and.

I used the phone. After some time jungkook comes into the room.

He said: Why didn't you come out of the room, we were waiting for you.

I said: I was coming and I just checked my phone.

He said: ok let's go.
I nodded and I looked at myself in the mirror and I untied my hair Took my hair forward,

I cover my cheeks and neck too . Jungkook touch my hair and he said: your hairs have become longer.

I said: yes, the hair is just a little longer
shall we go .

He nodded And he holds my hand and takes me out of the room and I see that some members are in the kitchen

and some members are sitting in the leaving room .Anshu was also there and I left his hand and.

I went to Anshu and I said: Anshu Where were you and what are you doing here? When were you here?

She looks back at me and stands up and She smiled and she said: YN are you ok
I want to know what happened between you and him.

I said: First you tell me how and when you came here.

She said: I was here at night.
I said: Who were you here with?

She excitedly said: I was here with suga
he brought me here at night I have something to tell you.

I said: What is the matter?
She said: I got into a relationship with someone.

My eyes widened and I said: Who did you get into a relationship with?

She said: with suga You know how much you like him, so last night he told me that he loves me very much.

I couldn't believe it, so I asked him, how could you love me so quickly? You saw me at the award show only right,

He said no, I had seen you in YN's phone, she had shown your photo many months ago, I had fallen in love with you at first sight Yn I can't believe it Yeh .

She started jumping with joy and I caught her and said : calm down and congratulations.