chapter 46

Jungkook POV
<<<<<<<*************>>>>>>
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I kissed her for the first time and she didn't even know it.
YN said: How would I know, I was sleeping. She raised her eyebrows .

I said: Whatever it is, I used to do it whenever I got a chance. I smiled at her
She said: And you know why I was crying, since the day he had spoken to me like this and left, that's why I went and started crying in my room I lied to him that I was missing my family .

I said: I am sorry okay, and when i was going out of the house she told me to close the door properly if you are going out. I was like are you serious What should I do with this girl? She doesn't agree with me no matter what I say to her, and I called her 'I love you' in Hindi language but she didn't understand then I thought I would try next time But the next time never came. I looked at her

She said: nice try but You took advantage of me while I was sleeping you did wrong jungkook .
I raised my eyebrows and I asked: tell me how i took advantage of you if I take advantage of anyone who is an outsider,that would have been wrong but I will take advantage of what is mine and you are mine It's not about taking advantage of it, it's about loving it okay .

Anshu said: okay, okay Come on, let's play next because your words are never going to end.
YN nodded And Anshu spins the bottle and it stops on tae and YN said: V, ok let me ask okay, dare or truth .
He said: I don't feel like doing anything so I choose the truth.

She said: okay, hmmmm Tell me how was your first breakup and did you ever have a girlfriend?

He Looks down emotionally and smiles sadly because I know his sad love story He said: no i never had a girlfriend but I liked a girl a lot when I was in school

He said: no i never had a girlfriend but I liked a girl a lot when I was in school .

Anshu said: so how did you propose to her Did you propose to her or not?
He said: Yes, I proposed to her but She rejected me by calling me poor and ugly.

YN said: ohh was she stupid Now she regrets a lot now I think she left the world's handsomest man but you don't feel bad , you know that my mother says that whatever happens, it happens for good, maybe God has created a better and more beautiful girl for you.
Anshu said: yeah, you will find a better girl okay, so don't be sad .

He smiled nodded and tae said: okay , let's see who is next . And he spins the bottle and it stops on Anshu and Jimin said: I ask you truth or dare.
She said: truth.

He said: how many times have you seen a p*** video. I looked at YN She covered her mouth and anshu looked at him with widened eyes and she said : How can I tell you like this?