chapter 40

Jungkook POV
<<<<<<<*************>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I feel good Knowing she's trying to open up with us and I tell her that after eating her food comes to the room and .

she nodded and after having my food I go to my room and wait for her but she does not come .

I see her opening the gate, she is talking to Anshu. And I call her and she looks at me And I signal her to come into the room and she nodded and.

I walked into my room and she came following me and I sat down on the couch And

she said: What happened Why did you call me?

I said: Can't I call my girlfriend over?
She said: No, it's not like that, I thought you would have something less.

I said: first you come to me .
And she comes to me and she stands in front of me. And I held her hand and.

I made her sit in my lap and she said: say what you wanted to say .

I hugged her and I rubbed my face on her neck and I looked up at her and.

I said: I called you to put an ice pack on your hickey. And I open her jacket and I see that her hickeys have become very dark.

And I put the ice pack on her hickey and she groans of pain came out of her mouth and I blew on her hickey,

and after a while And she said:
Jungkook I have to go back to my hotel now.

I don't like hearing that and I said : Why is there a problem in staying here?

She said: No, there is no problem but I have to go back to my hotel.

I said: so you took your stuff stay with me.

She said: I will go to live in my house.
I said : which house .
She Said: hey, when I was Korean and lived in my own house.

I said: yes i remembered How did you get that house? Now that house was with someone else when you left.

She said: no that's my house i bought it .
I said: You bought that house, but when did you buy it?

She said with a smile : Anshu wanted to live here and I had to buy it before coming here.

And I grabbed her jaw I said: ok but you stay here with me at my house please. while I was pecked at her cheek and