chapter 31

Jungkook POV
<<<<<<<<*************>>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I am going with YN in her car And I saw from the rearview that she was staring at the tae a lot .

and I said in anger: Yn you Drive looking ahead, what are you looking behind?

And she glared at me and sometimes I told her to wear her seat belt.

She said that she feels suffocated but can't play with her safety.

Still I forcefully made her wear the seat belt And, I went close to her and.

her lips touched my cheeks And I asked her if you have your window open .

and She said she was feeling vomiting and nervous. And she said,

you are scared, I will vomit on you, don't be afraid, I will not vomit on you.

.

I said: No .I'm not afraid if you vomit on me I'm just asking you so you feel okay now,

aren't you feeling nauseous? right? . And she said no i don't feel like vomiting right now.

And after some time I put my hand on her hand and her hand is very cold.

She says, you are feeling sleepy, I say, I am not, why are you asking?

She said You put your hand in the wrong place and remove your hand.

I said No ,I am not removing my hand your hand is getting cold so I kept my hand .

And suddenly she jerked my hand
And I put it down again and she didn't say anything later.

And then She said, I am tired and you drive the car.

I say yes, I will drive, you came and rested here. And she goes to sit at the back and I was mumbled please don't go.

And she goes back and sits and I start driving and I see that she is staring at tae ,

she is looking at him very lovingly. And I start blowing my car horn very loudly and

And her attention increased towards me and she asked me why are you blowing so much horn?

And I say angrily, now if something comes in front of me, won't I press the horn? And

she said hmmm okay . And I woke up and he said what happened to Jungkook .Why did you wake me up .

I shouted and said,You have not come here to sleep for a while, come here and drive, I am tired.

And he comes forward and the car starts moving and I sit behind and.

yn ask me What happened to you, are you fine? how come you get tired so quickly.