chapter 35

OTHER POV;
<<<<<<************>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
YN she was looking at Jungkook , When Jungkook looked at her side ,

she leans forward and YN Wondering if he saw me , I was looking at him and no I don't think so .

I turned quickly before he saw me and YN felt his heavy glare on her back and.

But she doesn't look back and suddenly one staff member comes and calls Anshu and YN and takes them with her.

And YN leaves without looking at jungkook. And YN thought she could get rid of him for a while.

and she was told that they had to give the award to someone and they took the award and flowers in their hand .

and goes on stage to the mic and other jungkook side he thinks.

  if she forgets me or she doesn't remember me and Her memory won't be that weak.

It's Mean she is ignoring me not me, she is even ignoring hyungs too And someone comes to call her.

and she goes away I think she's going to give the award to someone And we also haven't received the award yet,

I wish she would call us . And she announces the award and on the other YN side  she was scared because .

She had to give the award to BTS and she said: anshu I am scared yarr.

She said: Nothing will happen don't worry I am with you okay and smiled too. I nodded with a tight smile .

and first I spoke into the mic and I said: hello ladies and gentleman good evening I am YN and the (whatever award because I don't know What award should I give? Right)

and goes to ........... We remained silent for a while, Many fans started shouting the names of BTS. I was smiling, we created suspense.

  We both said this award goes to the BTS and BTS army started saying their name .

And BTS were standing up from their chairs and coming onto the stage.

And my heart was beating like crazy
And I am also scared of all of them I went and stood on Anshu's left side.

Anshu gave the award in my hand, you gave it to the BTS. And I can't even react because we are on the stage.

and Anshu went and stood on my right hand side. And I looked at their face RM just was smiling and.