chapter 15

YN POV:
*
*
*
*

*
*

*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We all take our set and I put my bag on the table.

and start talking and suddenly jungkook walks out of the room.

and I stand up from my seat and
V ask: why did you stand up YN.

I say: I want to go to the washroom
Where is the washroom.

RM said: when you walk out of the room then you keep going straight you will see the washroom over there .

I said : okay thank you.

I kept going straight and I got a massage from anshu I read them .

and I got there but I saw the washroom there.

I am confused which washroom should I go left or right washroom .

I didn't think that much and I entered the left washroom .

and again I got a message I replied to her and without knocking the door .

I entered the washroom but there was already someone else.

and it was Jungkook l look at him with my wide eyes and shocked face without saying sorry.

I run away from there and enter in front of the washroom and lock the door to say to myself :

f*** what did I do (take a long deep breath) first I should calm down myself I didn't do anything yeah .

I didn't anything I didn't do it on purpose it's just a mistake yeah .(I try to convince myself) .

I should go to the washroom after 5 minutes.

Later I wash my face and wipe my face with tissues and take a long deep breath to open the door .

The washroom looked at the outside a little bit and down and there was something black coming in front of me.

and I know who he is without looking up and I sat down there.

and show him like I tie my shoelace and he says in deep voice: YN your shoelace already tie don't need to tie them again (a smile).

I said: no I.. w.was just tightly tied.. to them because t.they were just.. loose.. (nervously lick her dry lips and fake laughing hehehe)

He said: ohh really .

And I nod my head and try to escape from there and he blocked me again and

He said : ah YN you are the one who came into the washroom while I was using the washroom.(raise his eyebrow)

I said: yeah.. it's me.. it was.. a ..mistake .
I.. didn't. see ..anything I am.. sorry.
And actually my focus.. ..on my phone at that time .