chapter 26

Jungkook POV:
<<<<<<<<**************>>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
we all reached our hotel room and The door of YN 's room was closed.

We thought She was asleep so we went to our room. It's 10:00 pm,

and someone opened their door, now I go out and look, Yn she is going out of the hotel.

I also quickly wear my marks and warm jacket and go behind her.

but she went far ahead of me Still I went through the back door and I was looking for her,

so I thought maybe she was sitting there An ocean is sitting there behind the hotel.

And I go there and I see a girl sitting on a Wood Bench I go there and I see her sitting there eating chocolate.

And She was not even wearing warm clothes, so the cold wind is blowing here.

She is listening to music with headphones on.

(Ignore this bag in the watch)

SHe always wears a cap, today She didn't even wear a cap.

She had made a messy bun and she was looking cute and She was wearing her glasses and .

I went and sat next to her and she got flinched and she looked at me with a shocked expression .

and she took off her headphones and she said: What are you doing here at this time?.

I said : I want to ask what you are doing at this time.

She said: I can't sleep, so I just came to take fresh air here. tell me why you are not sleeping.

I said: me I was also not able to sleep so I also got fresh air.

she nodded and She started looking here and there but she was not looking at me.

I took off my jacket and cover YN. And
She said: Are you trying to be a hero by giving me this jacket?

And I smiled and said: I won't try to become a name hero, I already am.

She said: I don't like heroes, I like villains. Take back the jacket.