chapter 41

(Author's POV)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook comes to YN's house In the evening And Anshu opens the door and .

She sees jungkook and Suga are there. And Jungkook said: where is she .

She said: she is in the kitchen she is cooking today.

He said: really. She nodded and Jungkook went from there to the kitchen.

And Anshu hugs suga and they kiss each other and other jungkook side, jungkook stands at the kitchen door .

and he stares at her lovingly. And She had ear airpods in her ears and he walked up to her and hugged her from behind .

and she flinches because of the suddenly hugged and Jungkook whispered in deep voice : it's me .

He buries his face in her neck and she said: Ahh you scared me and when you come here .

While she took off her airpods he said: a few seconds ago.

She says: okay, Have you eaten and you came here after eating here.

He said: no, No, I haven't eaten yet. By the way, what are you cooking? What is this called?

She said: I have made potatoes, vegetables and kheer and this is called puri .

He licked his lips and He said: I also want to eat .

She smiled and she said: ok, You go and sit at the dinner table and I will bring it in 5 minutes.

He said: no, I will go with you and I will wait for you here. She nodded and After some time.

she says, the food is ready, let's go to the table.
And both of them go near the dinner table with trays of food and.

they see the couple sitting on the couch and talking.
YN said: anshu The food is ready, come sit at the dinner table and eat.

They nodded Jungkook and Suga They both sit at the dinner table and serve them food.

And Anshu and YN also sit down and start eating . Suga said: Who prepared this food? It is very good and what is that called.

YN said happily: I made this food and it is called Potato Vegetable Kheer Puri.