chapter 24

Jungkook POV:
<<<<<<<<***************>>>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She does not wake up and I stare at her face and her cute nose is Red because of the cold .

and I touch her cheeks and her cheeks are so soft and whenever I kiss her I always bite her cheeks.

and It's been so long since I haven't hugged her and I fall under her blanket and hug her body.

.

And her hair smells so attractive and her body is so warm I brush my face in her neck.

and I kiss her on the neck suck her skin lightly .

And she moves lightly and I stand without making any noise and.

I start shaking her lightly and I said: hey YN wake up eat your food .

She said in a sleepy voice: i'm not hungry don't disturb me please , ae -cha.

Oh she is thinking of me i am ae -cha and I said: I am not ae -cha and get up YN and eat your food don't skip your dinner .

She sat on her bed quickly after she heard my name.

She said: I'm feeling very sleepy and I'm not even hungry.

While she rubbed her eyes and her cap was tipped and i fixed her cap.

and I held her hand and she looked up at me and .

I said: Don't rub your eyes otherwise your eyes will hurt okay now get up.

When she looked up her eyes seemed even bigger and her thick long eyelashes and .

Her eyes were very beautiful and attractive. Her eyes have become my weakness.

If she keeps looking at me like this, I will kiss her on her lips.

And she looked down and said again

She said: no I-- ahh what are you doing
why did you pick me up.

I said: you weren't getting up so i had to pick you up .

She said: drop me down. I nodded I said: no I won't leave until you're ready to come with me.

She said: ok i'm coming drop me down now. I nodded and I put her softly on the bed and.

She quickly got up from the bed and Her legs were shaking when she was going to the washroom.

I was going to catch her.She said: I am okay and She goes straight to the bathroom,

wears slippers and comes back after five minutes. And.