chapter 45

Jungkook POV:
<<<<<**************>>>>>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
My morning became very lovely after seeing YN's face. i'm hugging her and cupping her face and I kiss her whole beautiful face and last on her lips and I said: l love you YN.

I stood up from my bed and I went to the washroom and after I was done I went to the Bed again and I pulled her closer to me and I said: Yn wake up it's already 9:00 in the morning.

I shake her body gently but She doesn't respond to me I shake her again and I said: baby wake up. she opens her eyes and she looks at me .

She said in sleep voice: What is it to you, why are you waking me up early in the morning?
I am: baby it's 9:00 .

I rubbed my thumb on her cheek in a lovely way but she suddenly said in a rude way: so what If you have to go to work then go , don't disturb me I need more sleep .

she turned and covered her face with a blanket and I smiled and I said: sorry, sleep more .

And I get up from the bed and start walking out of the room .I turn back and look at the bed, she doesn't look at me, I feel bad. And I go downstairs, Anshu and Suga & jimin are sitting there but tae is not there.

Anshu said: good morning jungkook. I said: Good morning to everyone.
My hyungs also wish me morning and anshu said: jungkook should i serve you your breakfast .

I said: no, When YN comes I will have breakfast with her. She nodded and I went and sat on the couch and Anshu said: jungkook You slept with Yn in her room Right.

I nodded and she said: I have been asking you for a long time how you sleep with her, It's so tough to sleep with her.

She kicked me while sleeping
Did she ever kick you while you were sleeping with her?

I Chuckle and I said: yeah She also kicked me while sleeping, Sometimes her legs come to my chest and sometimes she gets so low while sleeping that i have to find her and then I have to pull her up.

But It was not difficult for me to sleep with her and I am okay with her every position.

She laughed and she said : yeah It's only been a few weeks so You liked it, You haven't known her completely yet. When you will know her completely, Then you will say, God, how have you made this girl.

I smiled and I said: ohh really I am happy and excited to know about her.
She laughed and she said: you just uff I just don't have words for you And by the way tell me why you looked so sad when you were coming from your room.

I said: Nothing, I was just waking up YN's in the morning , But YN She talked to me in an irritable manner I don't know why she's like that, do you know?
You are not angry with me, right?
She said: no, Don't worry, she is not angry with you. Does anyone bother her in the morning?

I said: How did I bother her? I was just waking her up.
She shook her head and she said: no you did not understand me, I mean you must have kissed her and you pulled her closer. She doesn't like it in the morning she wants everything to be quiet in the morning. Very Silent pin drop silent you know .