chapter 37

[author's POV]
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jungkook was smirked while looking at Yn's neck and YN was crying silently and.

because There would be marks on her neck and She was in pain and he licked her tears and.

he said: please YN don't cry, i'm sorry for making you cry but please accept me .

She said: You don't understand I don't love you ,I like Jackson.

He said : don't make me angry by saying his name YN I have told you before that you cannot see any other man except me.

She pushed him and She said : see anyone in my wish , you have no right to stop me.

He said: So you don't listen to me until you say it You don't like him I won't leave you .

She is also very stubborn She said: no i will not say , whatever you are saying
And I like him very much.

And she rolls her eyes and his face turns red with anger after hearing that And he holds her jaw and .

he shouted: IF YOU TAKE HIS NAME AGAIN THEN YOU WILL SEE MY WORST SIDE YN.

she said: Jackson and don't shout.
and he explodes in anger and his eyes fill with tears and .

he said: SO YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP YOUR STUBBORNNESS RIGHT YOU WON'T LIKE THAT NOW I AM GOING TO DO WITH YOU .

And she said: no, I am not scared of you and I will say his name again and again Jackson and Jackson ,I love Jackson.

He shouted : NO, STOP IT YOUR EVERY WORDS MEAN YOU LOT TO ME AND I FEEL VERY HURT BY YOUR WORDS ,SHUT UP AND DON'T MENTION HIS NAME AGAIN.

And suddenly he bites my Right cheek very harshly and his other hand was pulling my cheeks

It was painful and she started crying loudly and she said: leave me you badtameez .

And she was struggling. and he grabbed her hand And he pinned both of hands on the sides of her head.

And he bit her cheeks even harder and nibbled very hard and she started crying even more.

And she said : sorry Jungkook please stop biting my cheek you (sobbing )hurting me.

And he stops biting her cheeks and speaks against her cheek : You don't remember his name from now on, did you?