2

»The last female yokai«

Yuri looked at the ground her eye stinging with tears from the corner of her eyes as the words in her mind kept going over and over again. The male yokai she had encountered in her apartment was so terrifying to her. She didn't think that he smelled her or that he had seen her but then again it was her fault in the first place from the yokai attack at her academy.

"I'll be coming for u at midnight"

She looked at the time as her night stand was still on most of the stuff in her apartment were in boxes scattered around. The male yokai had ordered her to pack her things having no choice but to obey afraid of what could happen. She looked at the glowing bracelet on her wrist and the bite marks present on her wrist as well.

--

"P-plz just leave me alone.." she begged trying not to cry trying not to let the tears show. She gasped as he took one of her hands to his mouth before showing his fangs and she gasped a bit feeling his fangs pierce her skin. "N-no take it out.." She didn't like the feeling of his fangs in her skin at all. It was really uncomfortable and in doing this she was also being claimed by him as well. She watched as he finally released his mouth from her wrist as he then put a glowing bracelet on her wrist.

"ur mine now~"he growled as she flinched while he stood up from her as she looked at the glowing bracelet the tears stinging in her eyes. She was claimed by a master yokai after avoiding this for so long she suddenly felt his hands on her inner thighs as she stiffened looking at him. "i'll be coming for u at midnight"

--

She struggled to take the bracelet off as she tried many ways to get rid of it. She tried burning it over the stove, melting it, using a rope to try to get it off by pulling at it while the rope was attached to a door and the bracelet, but nothing was working. Gasping for air she looked at a knife on her counter that she had use to cut some meat before grabbing it and using it to try and break it off. Instead of the bracelet breaking the knife broke in half as she fell to her knees in defeat nothing was working. She couldn't get the stupid bracelet off.

Her front door then opened as she stiffened looking behind her as she saw the same master yokai walk in. With him was several yokai's one being a master yokai as well and others looking and smelling like regular yokai. They took eyes on her as she stiffened some of them having lustful eyes on her and a low growl was heard from the one that bit her as they quickly got to work on grabbing her things.

"damn ur right she is a female yokai" The other master yokai said looking at yuri as she was sitting there at the ground. The amount of floral scent going around was enhancing and arousing the male yokais but it didn't affect him much. He still couldn't believe there was a female yokai in front of them. He had heard that all the female yokai's had killed themselves a long time ago as his pal yugo walked to her and she stiffened while he saw the glowing bracelet on her wrist. "i see u claimed her quick"

"yes and she's mine" He growled to the other male yokais in the room as they stiffened continuing to move the boxes out they didn't want to anger him more than he already was because they kept staring at her. Yuri yelped as she was lifted in his arms as she struggled while he growled in her ear making her cease her movements as he lowly whispered in her ear. "its best u behave ur mine alright"

She held onto his broad shoulders her heart racing as they all walked out of her apartment shutting the front door before walking into a dark alley as she looked over carefully as they were entering the world over yonder. Her breathing stopped as she struggled again she didn't want to go back she didn't want to relive the pain of what happened there. Suddenly she felt lips against her back neck as she somehow relaxed for some reason as the lips left her back neck. The male yokai was calming her down? No couldn't be this male yokai was always growling at her or giving her a low menacing voice.