10

"U cheated yugo"

Yugo was currently laying with Yuri as she was quite pouty. Of course he could understand why. He got Yuri quite excited before talking to Dennis and then his plan worked into getting her home early to take care of her urges. He pulled her closer as she looked away still upset as he smirked his hand traveling down her body as she blushed grabbing his wrist.

"I-im still mad at u jerk" she blushed trying to get his hand away

She could be mad all she wants but they did just finish having sex and he could easily change her mood. He guided his hand further down as Yuri panted softly feeling his fingers lightly touch her as she covered her mouth blushing her body already heating up and craving his touch.

"Y-yugo~.. u-u jerk~.." she blushed grabbing his wrist but he didn't let up the smirk on his lips went wider as he proceeded to slide his finger in moving his finger slowly. Yuri blushed madly soft moans leaving her lips as yugo licked her neck smelling her scent arouse him already adding another finger moving them deeper as she jolted a bit gripping his arm. "Y-yugo~.. n-no~~"

"I know how much u want it yuri~.. remember i know ur body well~~" he whispered against her lips as she moaned softly gripping his arm. He smirked his fingers rubbing against her good spot as she blissfully moaned out holding onto him. Yugo lifted her leg up with one hand as his fingers Continued to rub her good spot as she blissfully moaned looking at him with half opened eyes. "Ur tightening beautiful~ how much more u want~"

Yuri only moved her hips to meet with his fingers as the smirk on his lips went wider adding another finger and moving them fast while also rubbing her good spot as she blissfully moaned out feeling sensitive moving her hips against his fingers. She really wanted to be touched more by him, his fingers weren't enough anymore. Pulling his fingers out Yuri panted softly climbing ontop of him as he smirked caressing her face.

Leaning down she connected their lips together as she lined his dick to her entrance lowering down moaning in his mouth softly. He moaned slightly in her mouth as well licking her bottom lip as she responded opening her mouth. His tongue dove in quickly swirling his tongue around hers with his fingers caressing her hair. Yugo held her waist as both their tongues danced along each other as she moved her hips on his dick.

She finally pulled away a string of saliva connecting them as yugo smirked sitting up holding Yuri closed and sucking on her nipple as she blushed holding onto him moaning softly. He swirled his tongue around her nipple as his fingers found their way to the other pinching them softly.

"Ah~.. yugo~.. n-not my nipples plz~" she softly said blushing covering her mouth as he smirked pinning her down on the bed as she looked up at him her face a bright red. He leaned down sucking on her other nipple as she moaned softly as his other fingers pinched her other nipple. Yuri moaned softly trying to push yugo away from her chest but he wasn't budging a bit.

He finally pulled away giving one last lick on her nipple as she moaned softly. Yugo pulled out of her as she slightly moaned before gasping being flipped around. She looked behind at yugo as he pulled her waist closer before slamming back in her as she blissfully moaned feeling how hard he was.

He leaned on her back starting out rough already hitting her good spot as she yelled out in pleasure clenching the sheets. His hands fondled her breasts as she blushed looking back at him as he grinded her good spot as she screamed out in pleasure eyes half open. She felt her nipples being pulled at as she tried getting his hand away but he slammed right into her good spot as she screamed out in pleasure.

"Y-yugo~.." she moaned looking back at him eyes half open

"They're hard~ u know i have to touch every part of u~" he said softly in her ear pulling her to his lap as she gasped a bit as he held her waist licking her back neck as she blissfully moaned feeling very sensitive. She began bouncing on his dick seeing the mirror in front of them as he moaned a bit holding her waist. "Ur tightening love~"