4

»The last female yokai«

Yuri sat in her academy classroom her eyes at her desk as their were student walking in to begin class. She had somehow convinced Yugo to let her go back to the academy yesterday and she only did so to get away from it all. After the yokai's trying to rape her then Yugo's menacing yokai aura that made her more terrified then waking up with him holding her in the bed. She was just all over the place with her emotions fear and anxiety to anger and despair. She was lost in thought not noticing her friend Dennis walking to his desk by her as she looked up seeing him a smile appearing on her face.

"d-Dennis I didn't see u" She said looking at him as he smiled taking his seat setting his bag aside everything she was feeling long gone with her friend Dennis sitting by her. She was happy to see him as he was getting his materials out setting them on the table for today's lesson. "how was ur weekend Dennis?"

"oh it was great went shopping and was working at the shop just across ur apartment" He said as she smiled she was glad he had a great weekend other than her. She was in the world over yonder the place she didn't want to return to at all. No one in the academy knew she was a yokai and she was going to keep it that way for her safety and the safety of her classmates. "speaking of which I didn't see u at work during the weekend"

She stiffened her face paling what she supposed to say to him. She found no words with nothing coming out her lips. Dennis noticed this and was going to ask her something but the bell rang saving her as she quickly took her book and pens to get the lesson written down while Dennis looked at her with worry but decided to ask her by the end of class or write a note. The teacher walked in with papers as Yuri saw Dennis pass her a paper and she took it opening it.

"are u okay?"

She gave him the best smile she could but he didn't buy it her face looked quite pale still. But he decided to wait till the end of class to ask again as the teacher then began with the lessons for the class as she looked at her papers. She couldn't concentrate on the lessons as she gripped her pen a bit with Dennis noticing patting her shoulder as she jumped a bit looking at him calming down a bit.

"I-I'm okay really"

By the end of the academy Dennis walked by Yuri as she was letting her mind wonder as he looked at her and took her hand as she looked at him. Dennis took her to the side as she gasped a bit being taking to the side as the two were off to the side as she waited for him to say something anything before Yugo came and picked her up.

"Yuri uve been acting off today are u okay?" He asked looking at her as she looked down at the ground holding her bag. She couldn't find a response to his question and not saying anything would just make her friend worry about her as she fumbled with the handles of her bag smiling at him. He took notice and took her hand as she gasped a bit looking at him. "Yuri u can talk to me u know don't be afraid to do so"

"d-Dennis I-I"

"Yuri ur too important to me and seeing u like this is breaking my heart" He said as she looked at him a bit flustered at his words. She never heard him say that before when she's been friends with him for so long. It was something she wasn't use to until she felt a hand on her face a blush forming on her cheeks looking into his eyes. What was he doing? HIs eyes were on her lips as he leaned in her heart froze in an instant his lips getting  closer and closer with each other.

"EXCUSE ME!"

Yuri froze as she was pulled away from Dennis as she looked up and saw Yugo as the memory of what Yugo did to the yokai yesterday came to her mind and she quickly held onto him panic taking over for her friend. "n-no Yugo he didn't do anything i swear! P-plz don't hurt him.." she pleaded looking at Yugo, but he kept glaring at her friend as he pulled Yuri off to the side and one of the male yokai's looking human took her as she panicked.