3

»The last female yokai«

Yugo sat with his best friend as he was drinking purple wine while all the yokai were around talking to each other and others talking about yuri. He couldn't stand it as he let his aura show growling under his breath as they quickly shut their mouths and started talking about something else other than yuri. He heard his friend sigh as he took another drink of his wine and put the glass down smelling Yuri's divine floral scent around the area. It was enticing the other mael yokais and he didn't like it when they were trying to talk about improper things about her. He took another sip of wine and his friend held another bottle to him.

"if ur so bother by it set ur point dude" He said pouring him another glass of wine as he sighed he did almost in the room, but when he saw tears in those beautiful eyes he stopped what he was doing. He set the glass down leaning back as a male yokai brought them some sauced meat with  mash potatoes. He started eating as he was thinking while his friend ate as well. "u gonna send someone to go give her food?"

"so they can try something on her u wish i will be bringing her food" He said still eating if there was one thing he hated was these yokais thinking they could take what was his. He wasn't going to have a yokai touch, talk, or even look at her at all but the only thing he couldn't stop was her scent going around in the world over yonder. Yuto sighed right beside him as he smelled the floral scent get strong before seeing yuri walk down eyes going on her.

She tensed up backing away a bit before she could go back upstairs yugo got up and walked to her and he glared at the yokais. He wasn't going to have some yokai touch her as he dragged her to the table with a gasp leaving her pink lips while yuto watched relaxing as she was pulled onto his friends lap after he sat down. She was fully afraid her face a bit red remembering what happened in the room a while ago as he held a spoonful of mash potatoes to her mouth and she turned away.

"i-i can feed myself something" She said looking away from him as he growled a bit lowly and making her stiffen as she started eating what he feed her too afraid that what happened in the room would happen again. Yuto drank some red wine as he was eating his meal along as well his boyfriend who had red and green hair with red eyes coming along and sitting by him. He curled his arms around his waist as his boyfriend took note of the female yokai in front of them.

"a female yokai no way?!" He said relaxing in his boyfriend's arms as he held some mash potatoes to his mouth as he ate it. Yugo looked over the two eating with each other in a loving way a way he couldn't get yuri to eat like that way with him. So he tried moving his fingers through her hair as she stiffened from his touch looking at him a little fear in her eyes as she got up from his lap too afraid of what he was going to do to her.

"I-I'm going to the room..."

Was the last thing she said before running off upstairs as he growed and groaned with his friend seeing so while he shook his head. His boyfriend yuya on the other hand noticed the behavior while his boyfriend patted his shoulder to comfort him. He only moved his hand away upset and continued to sulk and have an angry look in his eyes.

"have u tried being gentle with her?" Yuya asked looking at yugo seeing how irritated he was as he was ignoring the question while his friend growled under his breath not liking that as yuya nuzzled into yutos chest. He instantly relaxed holding his boyfriend and nuzzling him back with equal love. Yugo got up walking away and headed to his room while the two yokai lovers were cuddling with each other. "ur friend left"

"ah who cares im here with u beautiful"

Yugo walked down the hallway to his room as he heard the pleading voice of yuri in distress as he opened the sliding door and growled not liking what he was seeing. One of the yokais had yuri's arms pinned to the bed while another was trying to take her clothes off as he stomped on over to them his aura big and menacing as they backed away in fear while yuri grabbed a nearby blanket covering herself as yugo walked past his aura going everywhere.