5

Yugo sat in the bed as he watched Yuri change into her uniform some hickeys showing on her neck as she was feeling his eyes on her. Her face was slightly red as she looked over before looking away again she couldn't look at him at all since his finger her twice and attempted to go into her again. She felt arms go around her as she blushed a bit but was still building up fear as she stood still seeing him in the mirror in front of her.

"u remember what I said yesterday" he said holding her as she stiffened a bit nodding as he felt satisfied with her response. He didn't want her anywhere near that human not matter what not caring if she said he was just a friend a friend wouldn't be trying to get a kiss outta her and that is what upsetting him the most. Seeing someone touch his belonging was the worst thing ever to him especially when he saw yokai's trying to take her before he could. "ill be picking u up after your academy classes got it"

"o-okay.." She said her face a bit red as yuto walked in as Yugo moved away getting into his bed laying down while yuto led Yuri out the room to take her to the academy. She didn't know what to do when she saw Dennis again they had most classes together and shed probably have to try and avoid him now because if she didn't then Yugo would probably do something to him or worse. So she had to make the choice of avoiding Dennis and not talk to him at all as much as it hurt her.

Both her and yuto walked to an entrance to the human land as she walked with him to the academy grounds. His been taking her to the academy since yesterday and it was nice walking with him since his yokai aura wasn't intimidating or felt very dangerous. They reached the academy grounds as yuto bid Yuri farewell walking back to find an entrance to the world over yonder as she walked through the gates holding her bag until she heard a familiar voice call to her...Dennis. She quickly ran as a hand grabbed her wrist and she looked behind her seeing Dennis breathing out heavily holding her wrist as she struggled.

"Yuri calm down I'm not going to do anything just come with me" He said but she pushed his hand away before running into the academy ignoring his calls to her as tears stung her eyes. She was doing this for his safety she didn't want what Yugo did to those yokai's to have done to him. She ran to class getting in the room as she breathed out heavily walking in she couldn't sit in the same spot anymore as she sat somewhere else in the classroom sitting down. 

Soon Dennis walked in seeing Yuri not at the table they shared as he walked up and sat by her anyway as she stiffened looking at her desk. A piece of paper made its way into her vision as she looked at it before looking at Dennis as he motioned her to the paper. She quickly gave it back but as he was going to say something the teacher walked in and was starting class as he sighed staying quiet now.

During the entire academy day Yuri was avoiding Dennis each time he tried to talk to her she would turn away and avoid him. Not only that he saw the amount of hickeys on her neck but when he tried talking to her or at least try and ask about the hickeys she's was always avoiding him and he was trying to at least talk to her for at least a little bit but couldn't. It was coming to the end of the academy and he was looking for her and saw her as she was with the man from yesterday and he quickly ran over.

Yuri stiffened seeing Dennis run to them as she swallowed her pride taking Yugo dragging off the academy grounds as he didn't complain walking by her. She walked with him to get to an alley way but Dennis soon caught up as Yugo glared at him and she panicked holding Yugo's arm. "y-Yugo.."

"what do u want?" He asked with a low growl looking at Dennis as he glared back now he knew the reason of why Yuri was avoiding him all day. He couldn't stand this guy looking at him from head to toe as Yuri stood in front of Yugo grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. He gasped a bit Yuri's never gave him a kiss as he returned fully not holding back in the kiss as she gasped a bit feeling his tongue swirl hers. She didn't have a choice or Dennis would've been killed as he let her lips go gazing at her face "u saw she's mine so back off"