12

»The Last Female Yokai«

Yuri screamed out in bliss holding onto Yugo as he held her waist as she connected their lips together. Today was going to be their second date out in the real world and she was quite excited and nervous. And Yugo could tell by the smell of change in her floral scent. Pulling away she whined a bit as he smiled stroking her hair softly. "I said u needed a break beautiful flower"

"I-I couldn't help it I was feeling weird again" she said softly a blush visible on her face. Ever since they first did it her body had been craving for him. Yugo smiled a bit stroking her hair as she looked at him connecting their lips again. They kissed passionately their tongues dancing along with each other as Yuri started moving her hips to grind against Yugo's dick as he moaned in the kiss pulling away. Yuri panted softly holding onto Yugo as she bounced on his dick her scent arousing him again. He quickly flipped themselves around grabbing hold of her waist firmly before grinding against her good spot with rough thrusts as she yelled in bliss holding onto him.

He then began to thrust harder and rougher as she held onto him moaning in bliss by his ear. Yugo lifted her chin up gazing at her face as he loved seeing that blissful expression and her arousing floral scent being the most addicting smell ever. Each time it aroused him it was too intoxicating to ignore as he grabbed her ass grinding against her good spot as she yelled out in bliss looking at him with half opened eyes. "Ur quite beautiful flower~"

"Y-Yugo more~" She pleaded softly lust in her eyes as he smirked pulling out and flipping her over a surprise gasp leaving her lips as he lifted her waist to him smacking her ass as she moaned softly feeling sensitive. She looked over to Yugo as he stroked his dick before entering her again with one full thrust as she screamed in bliss her good spot being hit hard. She panted softly moving her hips against him wanting to feel the pleasure from him as he started pounding in her rough thrusting against her good spot as she yelled out in bliss. Hearing her moans in the air was turning him on as he thrusted deeply in her continuing to hit her good spot as she yelled in bliss throwing her head back.

Yuri couldn't believe the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling and never thought in a million years that shed be feeling this. She suddenly closed her legs feeling sensitive as Yugo started rubbing her area and grinding hard on her good spot as she looked back at him with lust filled eyes. "Yugo~"

"Let me take care of u Beautiful" he said softly in her ear as he rubbed her softly and thrusted Against her good spot harder. Yuri yelled in pleasure even more gripping the sheets as Yugo held her waist and continued rubbing her area and thrusted on her good spot as she screamed in pleasure before cumming on his fingers panting.

Yugo smiled pulling out licking his fingers as Yuri sat down exhausted. She looked over seeing Yugo was still hard. Crawling over she took him in her mouth as he gasped stroking her hair softly and feeling her deep throating him already. He grunted feeling her tongue all around his dick as he panted restraining himself from moving her head.

Yuri looked up at Yugo as he was grunting and moaning in pleasure. She pulled her mouth away before swirling her tongue around his tip as he growled lowly in pleasure. At the same time she stroked his base while swirling her tongue around his tip. Yugo grunted looking down at Yuri as she sucked his tip with hard sucks.

"Fuck! Ur getting good at that!" He moaned gripping her hair a bit as she took his dick to the back of her throat giving hard sucks while using her tongue to rub the underside of his dick. He threw his head back feeling a knot in his stomach softly clenching her hair as she noticed increasing the sucks. Without any warning he cummed deeply into her throat.

Yuri was a bit taken back but she continued sucking and milking his dick dry before pulling away. She gasped being pulled against his chest a blush visible on her face. "U got great with that flower but let's get ready for our date"