8

Yuri sat by Yugo as she ate a steak and mash potatoes with some macaroni as Yugo held her waist he was now more possessive of her now. Not only because of the human Dennis but also because she was now getting use to him and he really didn't want to lose her attention because of a human. Yuto took notice and was holding yuya as he was eating as well. Yuri held a steak to Yugo's mouth her face a bit red and her eyes averted from him as he smiled and took a bite enjoying it. Yuya saw that Yugo actually took his advice and was actually treating her with gentleness as he continued eating his steak.

"u two got quite familiar with each other" Yuto said holding yuya's waist as he was eating. Yuri blushed as she looked away as Yugo lifted her chin up and licked her lips as her heartbeat was fast and remembering his words yesterday was making her feel aroused all over again. She pulled her face away from his hand as he smiled stroking her hair while she continued eating her meal. "u should be careful not to arouse her here since it'll affect these yokai's"

"no need to tell me I already know" he said holding Yuri's waist as she ate some macaroni enjoying the taste. There was no way he was going to let these yokai's touch her and just remembering Dennis words of accusations on him angered him as Yuri took notice at him. She touched his face as he looked at her taking her hand and kissing it softly while she blushed her heart beat was fast that she thought she was having a heart attack."ur too beautiful"

"w-why are u mad.." she asked a blush still on her face as he gently lifted her chin up contemplating on what to say to her. He gently rubbed her bottom lip as she averted her eyes her face completely red and her heart was beating too fast and her emotions were all over the place as he gently licked her lips holding her chin up. "tell me Yuri what is ur relationship with that human?"

"huh? w-why ask me that?.." she asked looking at him as he was looking deeply into her eyes he was wondering this for a while she was always concerned about the human and it angered him a lot to the point of wanting to kill him. He wanted Yuri's attention and not wanting her to be so obsessed with the human at all. He looked at his friend as he nodded taking yuya's hand as he understood and finished his food getting up. "y-Yugo?"

"Yuri I want to know what that human is to u and what am I to u" he said softly pulling her closer as she blushed looking away but he didn't allow her to look away pulling her to face him again as she held onto his arm feeling her heart racing. It wasn't that it was out of fear it was more like she was feeling something she's never felt before. What was Dennis to her? She didn't think of him as nothing else as a friend and she had told Yugo that so many times. But every time she did he would be mad that he was considered a friend to her. She clenched onto his arms as she was averting her eyes she knew her face was red but she couldn't find what words to say to him. "Yuri"

"t-the first time I came here I was deeply afraid Yugo.." she began to say her heart beating fast as he watched her focusing on her floral scent it was changing again as she was looking into his eyes her face tinted a dark pink. Her floral scent was very sweet smelling almost as if it smelled like candy as he buried his face in her neck as she clenched onto him her heart beating fast. "y-Yugo.."

"continue flower just loving the scent ur giving me" he lowly said against her neck sending shivers down her spine. She covered her mouth to try not to moan as his lips were all over her neck and his hands traveling all over her legs and her body sending shivers all over her body with her heart beating fast as a surprise yelp left her lips as he pushed her down the booth seat hovering over her as he gently loosed her ribbon as she held his hand. "don't be shy~ I wouldn't allow these lowly yokai's to see~ ur only going to be seen by me after all~"

"y-Yugo.." she began

"the longer u take to answer my question the more clothes I remove from that body of urs~" he whispered in her ear as she blushed with her top being opened up as she tried covering herself but he didn't let her taking both her wrists into his one hand as she blushed feeling his lips on her chest her face completely red.