13

>>The Last Female Yokai<<

Yugo laid back in bed as yuri slept against him holding onto him. She cuddled closer to him as his sliding door opened yugo turning to see who came in seeing his best friend walk in shutting the sliding door quietly. He sat up carefully as yuri slept calmly her arms wrapped around him still. "Hey how's ur instincts?" His friend asked him sitting on the bed.

"Let's just say I'm going to murder that bastard for touching my future wife" he growled crossing his arms. The moment he saw Dennis kiss yuri his rage and instincts were telling him to kill the man before him. But yuri stopped him with a whole bunch of people around. But he swore he would kill him even with a ton of people around or not.

"Well id say I wouldnt be mad at u for doing that" yuto said getting up and looking at yugo as yuri was sleeping against him. He gave his friend a smile before leaving the room as yugo held yuri as she stirred a bit hearing the sliding door open and close. Her eyes fluttered open as she blushed looking at yugo as he smiled holding her close. "Hey good morning beautiful flower"

"G-good morning yugo" yuri began hiding her face in his chest as he chuckled a bit lifting her chin up for her to face him. He gently kissed her soft lips as she kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Smirking he gently bit her bottom lip as she opened her mouth already feeling his tongue in her mouth.

His tongue danced along hers pulling her closer by the ass as she moaned into his mouth. She could feel his erection growing below her with her body heat rising moving her hips moved against his dick as yugo smelled her floral scent as it started arousing him. He growled lowly pining her down moving away from her lips licking his lips."someone's excited~"

Yuri moaned softly holding onto yugo with a smirk appearing on his lips. Leaning in he started kissing yuris neck all over as she held onto him moaning a bit. He bit her neck softly as she moaned slightly holding onto him. A gasp left her lips as she was flipped around with kisses going all over back as she covered her mouth a bit blushing. She was too sensitive on her back as she felt his hands on her breasts as she tried moving his hands away. "Y-yugo.."

"As I said before I know ur body too well~" he whispered in her ear softly while pulling at her nipples as badly as he wanted to go inside her he wanted to tease her first. Hearing her beautiful moans in the air was turning him on more and her arousing scent was intoxicating. He could feel her hips moving against him with a smirk appearing on his lips. Giving another pull to her nipples she moaned out softly looking back at him with lust filled eyes. "Yugo~ stop teasing me~"

Yugo took yuris hips pulling her ass closer to him as she yelped a bit looking back at him. She watched as he was stroking himself before slamming in her tight hole as she screamed in bliss her good spot being hit right away. Feeling her tightens around him yugo groaned a bit before thrusting with hard and rough movements as yuri screamed out in bliss holding onto the bed frame.

There was a knock on his door as he growled a bit and grinded against yuris pleasurable spot as she screamed in bliss gripping the bed frame. As for whoever was at the door yugo could hear footsteps leaving as he continued slamming on her pleasurable spot hearing her moans in the air was enticing him more. Pulling out he turned her to face him before slamming back In her as she screamed in bliss.

"I want to see that beautiful expression of urs" he whispered against her lips with a moan leaving her lips with a smirk appearing on his face. He pinned her wrists down not bothering to go slow with her before thrusting in her with roughness hitting her pleasurable spot as she yelled in pleasure eyes half open. He then started grinding in her kissing her neck all over keeping her wrists pinned down.