14

The Last Female Yokai

When yuri came back from the shop with yuya. Yugo wasn't too happy after finding out what had happened that all yokais were fearful from how much yokai aura he was letting out. His friend had to calm him Down quick with yuri being in the world over yonder for a short period of time having a lot of aura come out of him would make her sick and fearful. Currently yuri sat on the bed yugos arms around her waist and his lips all over her neck as she held a hand to her mouth to keep any noise from escaping.

"Y- yugo.." she called a bit trying to push him off however his hands went to her shirt taking it off. Face completely red she watched as he started taking his off as well pushing her down the bed. Her magenta eyes looked up at him as he hovered over her his hands on her thighs making her whimper from the touch. Her body heat was rising and she was sure her scent was arousing the man in front of her. "W-wait yugo I wanna ask something.." she softly said

"Oh~ what u want to ask~" he whispered by her ear sending shivers down her spine. His voice was making her pant wrapping her arms around his neck. She was already feeling slightly dizzy and her body heat was more intense than usual. Yugo could tell by her scent what she wanted to ask as a smirk made its way to his lips. Leaning in and moving her hair a bit his yokai fangs showed before biting at her back neck. Yuri moaned softly before blushing feeling yugos hand on her stomach.

Did he know what she wanted to ask? At the same time his other hand reached under her skirt pulling her underwear off making her pant. Anticipation was setting in as his fangs retracted from her neck sucking on the remaining blood on her neck before pulling away. "Tell me yuri what is u wanted~"

"I-i.." she began a blush settling in just by him touching her stomach her face went darker in color as his fingers carcasses her hair

"I won't start unless u want me to yuri" he calmly said

As he pulled away she snapped taking him back into the bed holding onto him. He already gave her his venom she wasn't going to back down because of her nervousness. A smile came across his face as he pulled her close his other hand stroking her hair. "I- I want to continue.."

"Well then beautiful I won't stop till ur nice and full~" he whispered by her ear his hand on her stomach

The Last Female Yokai

Yuya walked to yuto holding a plate a food. The air around was a bit more different than usual. Even all the yokais were either familiar or not familiar with the air around. As he sat down yuto took his lover by the waist as a smile was present. "Hey yuto whys the air different here?" He asked eating a bit of fried potatoes. His lover only responded with a hand going to his stomach as yuya realized now.

"Oh its only natural" he began looking at the stairs

"Yea once its done there will be measures taken" he said calmly

"What about that Dennis guy his so persistent he'll stress her out" yuya began looking at his lover

"When it comes to that well step in" his lover said biting his ear

The Last Female Yokai

Yuri screamed out in bliss holding onto yugos hard back as he was Pounding in her with rough thrusts. He groaned a bit feeling her tighten around him her scent was arousing him more than ever. It was a sign of yuri actually wanting this. Nearing his end he quickened his pace making yuri moan out even more louder pulling him into a kiss. He gladly kissed back before slamming in her deeply cumming. Her legs tightly wrapped around his waist kissing him even more.