7

Yugo laid in his bed as Yuri slept Against his chest the covers on their naked bodies. He looked at Yuri as she cuddled closer to him while he kept his arm around her waist as his mind wondered a bit to the human from the academy, he really didn't like him and Yuri's arousing scent almost grabbed hold of him. He was surprised that the human took the information calmly since humans were afraid of yokai's.

-flashback-

"A yokai? Yuri?" Dennis said looking at Yugo while Yuri was in his arms holding onto him. Dennis didn't think such a thing was true. He could see Yugo smirk holding Yuri as he turned away. "Hey wait she's my friend I still don't trust u with her!"

"Let me ask u again is that u talking or her floral scent that's taken hold of u?" He asked again holding Yuri turning to look at him. He could see him looking confused and having no way of responding.

"What u mean by her floral scent?" He asked cautiously

"She's a female yokai species of her kind need to be taken care of by us male yokai's which is why.." he began turning to Dennis with anger in his eyes "I don't want u near her human"

He started walking away with Yuri as he was going to go after but yokai's disguised as humans stop him before following their young master. Dennis stood there taking in the information as he saw them walking away.

-end of flashback-

Yuri stirred in her sleep as Yugo looked at her stroking her hair with his fingers as she began to wake up a blush forming on her face. She sat up quickly looking at the time as she held the covers to keep herself covered.

"I'm late for my classes?!.." she panicked getting out the bed but was pulled back in the bed by Yugo a surprise yelp leaving her lips as he lifted her chin up. "Y-Yugo."

"Ur not going to the academy" he said sternly as Yuri froze in place. The academy was the only place where she felt safe and where she could get away from everything here in the world over yonder.

"Yugo.. I.. I want to go to the academy I-I hav-"

"Ur not going Yuri ur body needs my attention" he said holding onto Yuri as she tries getting out of his grip but he pulled her close to his chest biting her back neck aa she moaned slightly calming down before pulling away. "There's a reason I'm not allowing u at the academy Yuri"

"R-reason.. u don't have a reason.. u just want my body.." she said looking away from him as he lifted her chin up stroking her bottom lip with his thumb as she blushed a bit. "D-don't try swaying me.."

"Swaying u? Its true before I did want ur body" he began as Yuri started panicking a bit but was calmed down when he started kissing her neck all over. His hand made its way to her ass as she covered her mouth blushing. "Let me finish talking before u start panicking"

"U just said u wanted my body!" She spat back at him as he lifted her chin up as she shut her eyes afraid of the consequences but instead she felt his lips on hers as she moaned a bit feeling his tongue already in her mouth swirling around hers. At the same time he pushed her down to the bed not leaving her lips using his tongue to scan every corner of her mouth.

He finally pulled away a string of saliva connecting them as she panted holding onto his broad shoulders he could already smell her scent as it was already arousing him. But he controlled himself gently stroking Yuri's face.

"I did want ur body because u were the last female yokai but.." he began gently stroking her hair softly before continuing "after seeing u in tears the first time I brought u here I didn't think it affect me that much"