Chapter 1: Victory

My grip on the wheel tightens the minute i get inside my vehicle. My breath escalates uncontrollably my lips  almost gasping for air within all this equipment on me. The levels of adrenalism rise. My excitment increases and the urge to win everyone around here seems like a goal. A goal which wasn't there last year.

My eyes slowly run all over the track noticing every little detail, the team crews and team principals everyone gathered on a simple place combined with 22 of the  fastest cars there have ever been. Everyone on edge and mostly the drivers inside the one seat car.

Fans cheering your name from the bleachers, people wandering around the track and greeting me as i exchange rival fierce gazes with the drivers . Not just any drivers. The driver. Their top driver, their top person, their gentleman and their champion.

Adrian Del angelo.

His name brings you a tiring sob on your throat, it destroys every enjoyful emotions and exchange them with physical pain. Specifically his attention makes me want to commit suicide. Such bold statement, I know.

I tend to ignore him, to focus on my race, to focus on winning. Only this matter. Because this season is mine, I feel in my guts, he is going to eat my dust.

Although the sensation of pure thrilling emotions being brought back to me, also my competitive style is once again in the surface of my self making me look fierce, to expand my confidence and sureness and shine bright among the others.

The warning is being sent, all the people run off the track and now it's only me and those beasts inside a track. I grab the wheel with even more certaincy as my memory triggers my mind and brings me back to my first race ever.

Back then nobody knew, nobody understood my talent and definitely everyone underestimated a little girl inside in a red ferrari. 

My first race inside nothing but a Ferrari, besides my worst enemy as the race was about to start and the adrenaline was hitting its limit. My hands were shaking and my eye sight seemed shore and unnatched to what was going on. On the other hand my gaze was trailing on the rest of the cars next to mine, my eyes recognizing those manly aggressive faces giggling in the view of me. Back then i was a rookie inside a super car. My chest was pounding loudly, a pure uncontrollable fear was taking all over me, fear of failure, fear of being a joke in fornt of him.

I like to remind myself from where i have started when i have made my way up to here.
Now? I'm nothing close to scared, in contrast I'm feared. I learned in the hard way to stop caring, to not give a Shit about anything anymore.

"We are back ladies and Gentleman with the first Grand Prix race in Madrid, of the season 2024. 20 drivers are going to do their best to get this trophy today back to their teams, competition is really high as known from the previous seasons. With one of the best drivers on the grid currently leading from different countries and genders."
The commentator shares everything on track and out, simply gossiping only to make the Sport more Enjoyable for the watchers.. The ones that get the taste, not the experience.

It only fascinates me more.

"Lets catch up now shall we?" The other commentator chimes in, to gain some time, speak and explain the 2024 grid, us drivers wait passionately.
"We have on pole position Ferrari with
Adrian Del' angelo an Italian 3 time world champion at the age of only 25. Wild competition and great standards are out there for our young champion." He starts representing everyone as lights are on us.

"On the second position we have red bull with max verstappen." Another cheerful moment from everyone as fans made themselves noticeable.

"In Third place we obviously have no other than mercedes with Victoria Ferreira. The First woman after centuries to be entering this sport. A lady but also a killer on duty." He declares with a special point on my gender.