Chapter 16: Teammate troubles

Finally, a burden escalates from my shoulders leaving me breath properly as my body shifted around the soft mattress of my bed inside my breckley apartment, one of my favourites. I was back in breckley close to the company since the race week will be starting really soon and preparation must be done, vacations are over, it's time to get into work.

However those three days felt nothing like vacation but more of a nightmare, having to face Adrian for countless hours, those endless fights and arguments, I felt like it was never ending. I was tired, pretty exhausted from mocking his name and tear down his ego.

I needed something refreshing a hobby to let myself rest after such a dramatic time.  I stand up wiping away my sweat dripping from my forehead feeling an inch of relaxation overtaking my body. Soon my fingers curled on the case of my well payed phone and I ended up giving a call to Diana.

One, two, three rings and a blaring knock that reverberates through the room, originating from the door of my apartment. I hung up the phone before Diana had the chance to answer, letting it hit the soft mattress of my bed.

I head to answer soon opening and observing the classy hot pink suitcase accompanied by a pair of pink prada heels which I was eyeing this whole few days back to Monaco. Soon my observation raised noticing the entire outfit and the company of my sister's face ruining the whole picture. Her bright blonde hair with her medium skin tone with her bright brown eyes made my eyes twitch in both annoyance and surprisement.

"What. Are you. Doing here!" I spell out in complete shock as I walk back inside letting her drag her prada shoes with that cheap suitcase inside my apartment.

"Hi to you too." Her hands push the door getting it to shut as she follows behind me leaving the suitcase on the entrance.

"What are you up to?" My arms cross as I sit on the couch eyeing her with my intimidating cat eye.

A sneer coming from her enrages me even more, the audacity she has showing herself in my doorstep with a suitcase on her hands. I feel extremely and utterly offended.

"I came so we can spend a bit more sister- to sister time here." She announced, thrilled actually as she sits next to me embracing me with her hands. "I thought it was only fair if I got a taste of your life, like you did."

My confusion buries the annoyance in my expression. As much as I would love to show how polite I can be, the bitchy face just got the best of me.

"So you will be staying for three days..." I say with a smile forming in my face, like I wanted to have her around or anything regarding she won't annoy me with her presence for long.

"Three days.. one week. Two weeks. Who knows." Her shoulders shrug carelessly making my jaw drop to the ground in fear.
"What matters is that we are going to be together and restore our lost sister moments." Her voice gets all high pitched and physically suffocating with her unbearable joy that I wanted to kill myself.

"Don't you have a wedding to arrange?" The curiosity consuming me, considering the latest events.

She ignored me, entirely.

"So tell me, what's in the program? Some cool training stuff with super cars, or interviews with super famous race car drivers?" Bianca stands up clapping her hand in excitement as she notices the space around her, grinning from ear to ear.

I was stacked in bafflement, I couldn't actually be convinced by her lame excuse, 'wanting to get a taste of your life.' She was up to something, maybe an evil sister plan to destroy my life.

Even if there is no plan, she is stupid, she will ruin my reputation and my life without even knowing it, I can't risk it. Oh god I can imagine everyone's face when they learn the truth about me... I can't let that happen.