Chapter 10: Flirting games

Hazel's eyes are stuck on us analyzing both of us with this gaze filled with confusion as the girls also finally keep their mouths shut amused, soft giggles escalating from their mouth still.

My hand was wrapped around his wrist dragging him upstairs as he shrugs his shoulders careless and follows me.

Fucking hell, all I could feel is anger, all I could see is red, an unbearable rage coming from the inside. This emotion of humiliation grew larger and the need to shout and scream got even more reliable.

I enter my room, shove him inside and close shut the door with all force making it crash hard and create a loud sound. 

He was so calm, it was physically painful to see him stare at my room, his eyes trailing all over the space determined to piss me off even more. And all I could do is exhale and try to calm but I couldn't, instead I run towards him and pushed him so hard it made him smirk even harder.

"What's your fucking problem!" I screamed realising how unserious he is still being.

"You" his voice remaines relaxed, with a dose of sarcasm. His hand shoved inside his pockets and my stare falls on his lips when he licks them.

Plumpy..

Every other male would be intimidated by my death stare, apologise at least, but he was being even more of a jerk. Challenging me, challenging my temper and rage. Fuck.

"I'm not 16 anymore. And you are not either." I remind him, my tone a bit calmer yet my expression speaks without words needed. An unfair feeling on the surface being on casted off my face.
"So stop acting like one. Stop acting like a fucking kid! Humiliating me in this way, saying stuff that inaccurate!" I shout.

My face pinned against his, my breaths against his and I kept making steps closer as he made steps back with our bodies constantly collided and our voices intensed.

"Inaccurate? So you are not a virgin." He grins from ear to fucking ear, those dipples are visible, are attractive, and drawing when all I could notice are his eyes and lips.

"I'm not a virgin, that's correct." I am a virgin.

Still he didn't believe me, he had this expression which showed me his irony, his disbelief and certaincy. His head was tilted his hand touched his Chin slowly sliding  his fingers from his chicks to chin dragging his skin in the process.

"Okay, then who was the lucky guy with the honour?" He made some steps forward forcing me to back off, leading me backwards yet we remained stuck on each other.

His eyes are pinning mine, my blue eyes.

"No-none of your business." I stutter through my words, it was difficult lying to him. I never succeeded befor,  lying to him. When his eyes star at you in such way.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Go ahead Tesoro, tell me who is the lucky bastard." His voice gets even louder, aggressive while his eye stare sharper.

My back crashes against the wooden material of the stupid door. Causing a groan to escalate my mouth.

"Leave me alone, Adrian." I speak, in a lower tone, whilst I swallow a lump and stay there pinned against a door as his body corners me.

He places his biceps right between my head.  I felt dizzy smelling his fragrance, which screamed elegance and a scent of golden roses.

"Tell me!" He shouted louder, firmier and stricter causing my blood to freeze.

My gaze was stuck in time, I wasn't moving an inch, from a sudden fear which was challenged by his own voice.

My silence was enough, enough to get him all smiley again as he stepped back grinning with a certain pleasure pictured in those previous enraged eyes. His entire frame softens in an ignorant way.