Chapter 12: Car battles

"Well, I didn't spent thousands  of dollars  for a stupid Chanel dress for her." Adrian says, with a wicked smirk on display.

He did what? Immediately a rush of surprisement mixed with shock suppressed my face as questions popped in my mind. I was completely frozen analyzing the information.

How could he invest so much money on me, how could he ever do such favour for me? To make me feel like I owe him, is he playing a wicked game on me?

"What." I didnt want to believe this. I wasn't ready to believe it. I didnt understand it. I didn't understand any of it.

"Didn't you hear me Tesoro?" He wonders with one of his many stupid smirks surrounding his lips.

His eyes were stuck on mine, staring right through my soul.

"You bought me the dress?" My tone changes aggressively as I realise what has occured.

It wasn't my father, it wasn't hazel, it was him, it all made sense, the letter, the gesture... This is outrageous.

Him out of all people, it sounds like a joke.

"Yes." He replies simply and careless as he grins from ear to ear.

"You-" I can't finish my sentence as my anger cant be expressed in words, the way I felt couldn't be explained in words.
"You know I could bought it myself, didn't want your philanthropy!" I gritted my teeth crossing my arms underneath my chest, showing my frustration, the hatred and sarcasm on my voice as he remains silent.

"You shouldn't bought me this dress, it costs like a fortune and I don't need to wear your gifts, I got like a tone of gifts from multiple other men! You are just a nothing compared to them." I keep on speaking unstoppable, endlessly with more fury creeping out me by each passing second.

"But I know you are doing this only to make me feel bad, make me feel like I owe you something, well I don't. I in fact going to change right now." i stick my finger up and claim as I proceed to walk away from him.

Suddenly a strong grasp grabbed my forearm pulling me with ease back against him, into the battle of ours once again.

I quickly slapped his hand off of me whilst a death stare eats him alive. In an attempt to contain all the anger.

"I like it when you are stupidly mad." He chuckles in an Italian way of his.

I'm in need to punch this ugly face right onto his nose, to kick his dick so hard and then slap him across the face.

However, a cheap perfume surrounded the place and a head of blonde long extensions stranded on Adrian's side, shoving her hands on his shoulder drawing all my attention onto her when I was about to let out the meanest words combined.

The girl looked stunning, even if I'm not a true fan of extensions she had the typical American beauty you can't call ugly. Her dress was mini and really fitting showing off this perfect body of hers. I instantly understood who she was by the way Adrian's hand was wrapped around her waist.

Why the fuck did he had to touch her?

"Hello, I'm Manderline, Adrian's girlfriend." She introduce herself with a warm smile as she tends her hand towards me with the hope of a friendly handshake.