Chapter 23: Drops of Vodka

Hours and hours pass, spending my time with Diana and Bianca, getting ready as we run through thousand of options for the todays after party which Lewis hosts in one of my favourite places, club. We've been only an hour late and a bit further than that actually. We were never as punctual anyway.

However, this past hour felt like a freaking nightmare with Bianca unstoppable talking about the Ferrari pit stop crew rapid speed in changing tires or the facilities, the cars, the roads, the wars within the track, the adrenaline radiated and the sounds, the smells. Everything, everything I've been feeling from the moment I lived she was now viewing my pr spectre, my life and she was amazed by how much she was missing.This journey of her was coming in the end and I felt like a sister instict, she didn't want to move back to Monaco, but a wedding was awaiting for her, preparations and a husband.

It saddens me to regard her departure sooner or later, even if I wouldn't like to admit it in the first place. For the first time we were getting along.

With our arguments in a sisterhood kind of level. Our differences in fashion perhaps. She still had the best knowledge of every living brand but I would like to think I dress better than her. We both have studied fashion over our life's so much, it had become a part of us, I chose to focus on something else, she chose to be in the fashion industry forever. That was our main difference, our interests.

She still helped me a lot, as well as Diana. Within endless options of clothes for this party I ended up with a tiny leather skirt, a tight black shimmering top cowl neck all combined with my Givenchy black and silver mixed, boots my dior saddle bag. Cartier and Swarovski embracing my wrists and neck as I added accessories.

We all shared a theme, Diana was dipped into white and Bianca dressed in pale pink, although our styles were quite different we were still matching somehow. Sadly Diana will be attending the party with Giovanni by her side which only means, that she was dressed properly, covered enough for Giovanni not to start cursing under his breath. I still don't approve of their relationship...

Giovanni is a total asshole, just like Adrian.

When me and my sister arrived In the private club together, I felt the breeeze of the indoor judgement run through the air, people shifted their heads to pay as some attention, some others minded their business. But a lot of eyes were gaining up in us. Rumour have flooded my social media those last days Bianca and I've been seen together in public.

"Famous Model and daughter of the inherit-ant of Ferrari foundations has been spotted with Mercedes- Amg Petronas f1 team driver Victoria Ferreira" they said, in every tabloid, in every show on tv, everyone was judging us, everyone was assuming I was making deals with scuderia Ferrari. No one could actually measure the scandal lying within those untold truths.

I inhaled, exhaled a deep breath of relaxation as we walked towards the long-ass table with now Charles glued either our companion, a person who I would consider a brother. I grew up with him through the hardest periods of my life, we raced together, we sneaked out of our houses together, we shared our first feelings, we were and are inseparable in many ways.

The table was filled with drivers and their dates, not all the drivers but most, and some of them alone.

The loud music sucked the life out of my ears as I let my bag on the table there in front of me, and immediately felt those eyes staring at me, a dark brown combination of eyes pinning me with his gaze, known as Lewis Hamilton's loveable stare. He observed me in detail, in full interest after a knot forms on my stomach reminding myself what I have to do in order to save my reputation.

News about the latest scandal with Charles have flown from ear to ear, stayed in as a unreleased rumour, I hadn't achieve actual hate from fans but I was aware most people have heard of such thing.