Chapter 20: Naked

Victoria

My head feels like a bomb, i have gotten used to it by now yet the pain was still unbearable the first minutes. Despite the migraine that suffocated my brain, my nostrils could detect a strong perfume washing the room as I groan a little bit. A scent of  arrogance mixed with vanilla. It reminded me of something, or someone. It's just a scent...

My eyes opened shortly after, allowing my vision to catch the slightest detail although I was seeing a blurred sight, my gaze followed the grey painted walls with the interesting devour of the ceiling.

Soon I also noticed a hand, vanilla skinned, strong and large, wrapped around my waist tightly like I was a stuffed animal, and a heavy morning breath fell onto my face.

I glance straight and our eyes meet, his bright green ones against my blue dark ones, with full rosy lips and a smile imprinted to his mouth, Adrian del Angelo looked like a fucking model.

What. The. Actual. Fucking god am I doing here? In moments my face gets pale, scared for my life, taking notice of our closeness, of his comfort as well.

I wish I never had the curiosity to open my eyes surely my brain had stayed blank from yesterday for a reason, and I definitely don't want to know what the fuck happened the day before.

His bright green eyes were wide open and looking at me without saying a word, staring me sleep and leaving me wondering for how much time this is happening.

We didn't exchange a word there was no need, I hoped out of the bed and standed straight only to realise I wasn't wearing my clothes.. I was only with my underwear, not just any underwear. White see through underwear which led a smirk to his face larger than the scar this situation will leave on me.

I saw him chuckle, checking me out in interest, his eyes following my every inch, my every detail I was frightened he was able to see the secret tattoo imprinted to my body.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled as I busted him checking my body out without shame.

Is that him treating me like any woman like he mentioned yesterday? It came like a brainstorm, remembering most part of the night until the time I left the bathroom alive. After that I can't remember a thing which occurred. And despite all that I have him chuckle over my body, like a schoolboy having his candy.

"Why don't you put some clothes on." He sneers commenting in a suggestive manner, serious yet playful.
"Or perhaps not?" Another suggestion?

For a moment it felt like I have zoned out, I reconnected myself with planet earth and gasped from fear. Instantly I crawl on the bed and grab the seats twirling them around my revealed body before I could make a fool of myself further.

Shit.

Startled, I stare at him, horrified.

He was the one know without clothes on, only wearing a pair of sweatpants in which his hard dick throbbed against of. Still, he was laying on the bed like a model, with his full six pack and stunning biceps and forearms on display for me letting me get lost on counting how many of them there were.

I can't admit it to him, but those abs could be the reason for my last breath, and those arms made feel the urge of getting squeezed within them. Fuck, there were magnificent, eye catching- perfect! I was staring at them for almost a minute or more?

He smirked, like the devil. "Enjoying the view much, huh?" He wondered with pleasure in both his tone and looks. I hated that I let him see me drooling over his body.

"Put on some shirt for God shakes." I murmured as I turned around so that I didnt looking at his body, under force, a lot of force.

He annoyingly exhaled, showing annoyance as I try to keep my eyes out of his body with every dignity I have remained. Silence falls like a bomb between us as I try to let this moment go from my mind.