Chapter 8: Family reunion

"Be ready Victoria, we are leaving soon. We don't want to dismiss the plane." Says Leon As I was laying Down my bed only wearing my underwear.

Well yes, I was in a deep horrible mood, after everything that happened before a couple of hours, my thoughts got the best of me escalating to the worst of places rethinking about the entire situation. The words that came out of his mouth had a sensual meaning to my soul.

'This cannot happen ever again Victoria' his words continue to play on my mind again and again while I get even more upset. More mad than my father is going to be when I arrive back to Monaco a place supposed to be called a home. In contrast, my father speaks of the same thing all over again every time he remembers my existence.

"What the hell, Ria!" Says Diana as she enters my hotel room without giving a shit if I am in the mood to talk. And I am not.

"Leave me alone."

"No way." She utters with one of her stubborn gazes and grabs the pillow throwing it wherever she liked in the room. Leon was just sitting and observing us, only the pop corns were missing from his hands.

She then touched my arm and with all her strength pulled me to stand sat on the bed so that our eyes met. And oh dear god. She looked furious.

"Look, I'm not mad that you slept with Adrian who I find handsome, I'm truly happy for you but that doesn't mean you can ignore me all morning."

Those shouts echoed through the room with Leon nodding, but my eyes remained on the ceiling not focusing on her words, on her presence at all.

All I could regard was that kiss which embraced my lips wetting them, and creating hot sensations all aroundy body, the way he held be and the way he burned me with his gaze. Dreamy.

"Yes whatever."

My gape still concentrated on the white wall of whilst a short annoyance forms onto my face.

"What is up with her?" She asked Leon as she now seemed confused rather than Furious.

"Don't ask me, I do not know what is going on in her brain." He shrugs his shoulders.

"My sweetest, dearest Victoria!" Suddenly her tone shifts completely into a caring sweet low one. No trail of anger was shown on display on her face, instead it was exchanged with a soothing woman.
"What is going on?" Her voice wandering and her hand caressing mine.

A deep exhale escalates my mouth, I couldn't help thinking about his words, reminding me again of how wrong I've been with this. Reminding me, he doesn't want anything from me rather than my friendship. I feel pathetic.

"What?" She sounds again.
"Isnt Adrian's dick not big enough and now you have fallen in love with a person who can't please y-" I cut her off immediately.

"What the actual fuck!" I shouted as while I freaked out for a bare minute.

I hadn't realised how in a snap of a time I was back on earth and all it took was some filthy disgusting thoughts that settled my imagination to wild places.

"I'm pretty sure Diana, Adrians thing is huge-" Leon comments.

This cannot be happening. 

"Can you both shut up?" I wondered. My thoughts are already poisoned now, too late.

"Me and Adrian didn't... we didn't have any.. we didn't have sex!" It was difficult to spell it out as I found my tongue hesitating.

"Ohh." Diana seems surprised. Like it came like a big of a shock.
"Then what is it then?"