Chapter 17:Wrong impressions

Being in the situation to chose between two dresses might be the worst for me. Since everyone is going to judge every look I'm going with, I must always look flawless so nobody has nothing negative to say about me. And as far as I do this nobody has indeed said something about my appearance even if now everybody is mentioning my name on their mouths.

"You must go with the party option. It looks more lively and the other seems rather dull." Bianca advises me as she is doing her make up.

Leon is waiting for us outside in the living room while Diana is doing her hair. I was choosing my outfit. Specifically I had two dresses in my hands And I tried to find out what to pick. I have in mind that I should make everyone who layed eyes on me hooked with me but also create a fashion icon so it can be later talked about from every inflating bitch there.

My job is hard. But I end up picking neither of both the pieces. I found something more fascinating, something more me, something that would make anyone think how well my body is in this dress. Something that suits the party theme.

I wore a dress screaming of glamour as it had a buttefly design embracing my breasts and waist and then ended unmeasurable on my legs from the left side, diamonds shining in every colour as it had the illusion of a butterflies colourful but nutrial wings.

After I was fully dressed, Diana and Bianca were ready as well and we mad work way to the car leaving the room behind us a total mess. All three of us looked flawless although I may add that having my sister around, wasn't as annoying as I thought.

I expected her hard criticism to hit me hard on my nerves but she actually composed herself from speaking her mind off and held back those mean words.

After we arrived and he parked the car he  made clear that this time we should behave appropriately, and that was totally referring to my latest actions. I understand him.

We stroll the hallway, and open the extra doors inside the place walking up the stairs. Loud music echoed through the space, accompanied by an unpleasant smell.

As we entered the party, I noticed everyone's eyes turning on us, the soft lights surrounding the place, and the entire dance floor being unused, the real party hadn't started yet, we arrived in an early stage, of a usual party. You drink and wander around greeting people or staying on your table with your assigned friends.

Most pairs of eyes where on us and some people of my crew came to welcome me with a drink on their hands, I rolled my eyes in the sight of my words coming to reality. Unfortunately we didnt share any long conversation rather than a hi and 'it's nice seeing you here'. I replied politely, holding my bitterness back and headed to the table FIA has assigned for all F1 drivers.

All teams' drivers should be there but most they were missing onto other places to greet and create a conversation. I chuckled seeing the space around us so calmed, with classic but entertaining music playing on speakers, knowing that all of this in an hour or two when all the sponsors and elderly people are old, thing were getting shitty.

Me and my sister and friend were welcomed by each driver, putting their fake masks on pretending like they like each other when everyone hates everyone. Only under the influence of alcohol can somebody like their competition.

I don't like pretending, but under such circumstances I make an exception. But for Adrian this exception doesn't count, I hate him with every inch of my bone. And there was he, in the same table along with his horrible friend Giovanni who didn't lost the chance of accompanying him.

What did Diana see in him? He was definitely like his friend Adrian, arrogant, a total asshole and player. He liked sex as much as his friend did, prioritising upon everything.