Chapter 13: Games

Victoria
*****

A light release of emotion overpressed my body feeling a bit unhold by him when I lost him in the tunnel but soon I realised he was following me, he was right in front of me.

I parked my car in the beach, a lot of things happened from that point on, I wanted to feel some air, I needed space, I needed to have him out of my life completely.

I trail off my car, the frustration grows seeing him follow my steps, slapping the door of his car shut in a way it could create a big fuss over the rest road.

The anger escalating from those small grimaces intensified with fury which couldn't escape his face. Fury held for me, ready to be exploded on me.

But in the one supposed to be holding this fury against him , only thing I needed was some time off of his unpleasant figure yet he seemed to be everywhere I was.

Universe is laughing at my face and I take it in.

Within each step he made towards me I realized the more anger raised, I don't care, I can't care.

We both stop strolling towards each other and stop right across each other, my eyes narrowed in a similar way with his, an enraged battle reminding a war.

"What is your problem? Can't I have some time off without you following me around like a dog?" I roar in a raspy firm tone with every inch of me crashing in wrath.

He didn't hesitate once, he stirred me towards him eliminating the space, towering the air between us.

"No, you can't. Not when you have left a conversation twice." His voice echoed sternly, growled as he towered me with such a precarious gaze.

He could brake me with a snap of his fingers, physically crash me in the same ways I could drain him emotionally. A insanely puzzled affection we hold for each other..

He intrigued me, his touch was vitally strong and aggressive, and his stare— damn I could die on the spot.

"Perhaps because you are the last person I want to talk to generally?"
"Even this stupid dress, if I knew it was from you I would have throw it right there and then in the rubbish bin!" I scream out, colliding my finger with his hard chest leaving it hardly paralyzed. His chest felt like a huge massive rock like the rest of his body, my finger had no influence on him, I had no influence on him. The same cold stare was shoved right against my face.

Our bodies were still attached but non of us gave a shit, irritation along with a heated tension embraced our atmosphere.

"Perhaps I should take it off right now! It's literally the ugliest dress I have ever seen!" It's not, in fact it's the most beautiful.

I finally make him crack, he suppresses a chuckle which makes my eyes twitch in disbelief.

"Are you serious, what is so fucking funny!"

"Do you really find this a nice idea, getting naked right in front of your worst enemy? Or is this another one of your tricks to have me onto your bed?" He claims which makes me lose it even further.

I couldn't deny my anger, I was slowly loosing everything in me, incredulity pinned on my expression with a twisting smile.

"Have you onto my bed?" I sneer.
"Believe me if I wanted to have sex with you, getting naked was the least I would do." My lips pressed nearly his face.

No emotion shown on the surface, a stainless nothing while these eyes demonstrated greatly diverse of feelings. A smirk pinned on his face, it grew by the moment, dragging my frustration into its limits.