Chapter 3: Premiere

He makes his way out of the cool down room, everyone immediately starts screaming in the view of him outside as I stay there trying to chill down. To contain my anger as i stare the wall..

I feel like breaking every thing I see right now, yet i hold back the urge.

Every time he makes me feel the same shitty way with this unbearably annoying confidence spilling out of him. I shouldn't care, I never care about anything, this is the best quality about me.. Although he makes my blood boil and skin to shiver.

His stare always gets pinned on my mind and never leaves me for the rest of the hour keeping me in an intense state.

He is the definition of a motivation to be better, to show the world that money doesn't buy talent.

The typical sexist rich driver who believes driving with talent can be bought. But I'm the one being publicly called an outsider, a girl with a head of a bimbo trying to prove something. Thats what people say.

"The girl that came out of nowhere, leaving runaways and house work to become an f1 driver." My label.

Everyone's is and will be against me no matter my success. After all is a sport dominated by men, having a woman and being the single on top is something new.

I drive for myself, I dont need to prove anyone anything because no one opinions matters to me and I simply don't give a single fuck about it. Even if the whole world is against me, it just makes me do better.

As about Adrian. That man can make me go nuts with only one of his looks on my way, out of all the drivers I have met he is the worst one, I know him too well to express the worst opinion about him.

As i say an asshole can stop being an asshole but the asshole will never stop being in the asshole. And Adrian? He is an asshole on his own.

"What happened?" My friend, Diana came later as she saw how angry I was. I was basically doing circles around myself, around the room again and again.

"I'm Italian tesoro, not American!" I repeat in a mocking voice while I walk out of there at a back door with Diana following me.
"Is there a fucking difference, we both know he grew up in LA before he came to Italy!" I yell upset and overwhelmed enough.

"Tesoro?" She wondered with a hint of surprise.
"As like, he called you tesoro?" asking this with a weird look on her face that actually terrifies me.

"Yes?" I reply surely and unsure while I look at her with confusion pictured in my eyes.
"What? Is it Like a complicated Italian curse word, I wouldn't be surprised?" I utter, forming an eye roll.

Diana looks back at me, a cheeky grin on her bright smile that scares me. What the actual fuck, I think. What did this person called me to make my best friend smile at me like she is some serial killer psychopath!

I'm Terrified, and she sees it since I'm from Brazil I do not know Italian that well. I hardly speak the language although my.. My dad is Italian. I preferred mom's origin language, I used to spend every single of my time in Brazil until.. until I had to move out.

"What does it mean Diana!" I shout as I stop walking and grab her aggressively by her shoulders.
"Is it that difficult to speak?" My eyes stuffed onto her face as I let her no time to breath.

She giggles. "Teroso means Darling and Dalring means beloved." She pauses seeing my widen eyes and my entire body shaking.
"You know when you love somebody more than anyone in your life.."

"I think I'm going to puke." I state disgusted, he difinitely does this to piss me off.

"No." I say in disbelief as I step back trying not to get mad, but it was just impossible!