Chapter 2: Encounters

POV: Y/n

I walked out the house and locked the door. I made my way to a grocery store, that I saw from my new room window. Walking inside, the doors opening automatically. I grabbed a basket and started walking down the isles. 'Personally, I'm looking for some coffee jelly more than anything because the way Saiki describes it! Oh I just got to try it!' (Fun fact: I made coffee jelly at home, it's so good especially with homemade whipped cream) As I walked down the isles I mainly just grabbed snacks and instant ramen because let's be honest I don't want to make a whole ass meal for one because I'm lazy and second...yeah there is no second, I'm just lazy.

"Le gasp." In front of me was an isle that had coffee jellies. 'Yes bro yes, coffee jelly in the house!!' As I bent down to grab for one, someone else had the same idea as their hand touched mine. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I said, as I looked up I froze. 'Oh shit- it's- Wait! Don't think! Don't do it!' "Here you can have this" I nervously said as I handed the pack of coffee jelly to Sai- I mean... Ahem, to a complete and absolute stranger. 

Thanks

'Whoa that's weird' "Oh uh, yeah! No problem." I said as I grabbed a different pack to put in my own cart. "See you around!" I said as I quickly walk away and go to the register. 'Oh my, OH MY GOD!!! No way no freaking way! No stop thoughts, stop it!' I paid for my groceries and thanked the cashier, and yeeted myself out of there. (gotta go fast)

"Why, just why I wasn't ready for all that hotness." I said as anime tears were streaming down my face. (🥲) 'Bro nooo, now he thinks I'm weird! I didn't want to expose myself by thinking about him!! So embarrassing.' I sighed as I could see my new house coming into view. "Oh well, I mean I knew I'd see him eventually. Even if I knew he'd be there, I don't think I could've ever been ready.' 

"Oh Saiki, how you trouble me greatly." I stepped up the steps and set some of my bags down so I could open the door, I unlocked the door grabbed my bags and went inside. Closing the door I slid down it and sighed. 'Well I wonder what else is gonna happen now.'

~TIME SKIP~

When I was done putting the groceries away I decided to go for a walk to get a feel of the area. And oh boy was that a good idea. As I walked on the side walk, I passed a little alley way. But, me being me I decided to track back and look around it for a bit to see if I could catch a drug deal in action. That was to no avail obviously. As I was about to walk out of the alley I heard shuffling from behind me. 'Oh hell no, what the fuck is that? A fucking rat I hope.' I turned back around and next to a dumpster was a box. But not just any box...A MOVING BOX! "Oh hell NoOooOoO."(Thinking of the meme while writing this lol)

"Oh..." I let out a breath as I see what came out, it was a lil baby ferret. "I'm gonna keep you." (sorry if you don't like them or anything I just thought it would be cool to have one, I was gonna pick a cat but Saiki's mom is allergic, anyway Frozen reference! Anyone? No? Okay. )

(here's pics of what I'm thinking)

~TIME SKIP~

~TIME SKIP~

I was back in the house ferret bathed, I'm bathed, ferret fed, I'm fed! (lol) I'd have to get some pet food though, because I don't think tortilla chips and apples are a good diet. 'Haha, says the one with the poor eating habits.' I was snuggled up on the couch in a soft, fluffy blanket wearing a over-sized hoodie with boxers, cuz this is my house now bitch. While my ferret was fast asleep on my lap. I was watching a new anime called Buddy Daddies on my phone. Oh yeah did I forget to mention my phone came with me? Yup and I still have wifi, what a win!

________________________________________________________________________________

Our first glimpse of Saiki! How exciting! This is going to be a slow burn story because I want the characters to act how they are in the anime, but with the addition of us!

I need name recommendations for our little ferret please!!! I literally don't know how to name anything. I don't want to call our ferret P/n (pet name) cuz that would get tiring and you wouldn't feel a connection with the pet.

(Edit: Got a pet name it's Arlo)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed! Once again If you have any feedback on my work please tell me!

Bye bye~

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

(856 Words)