Chapter 16: Weird

POV: Y/n

Sliding open the classroom door, I'm met with Teruhashi stumbling over and falling on me.

"Woah you alright?" I ask confused as to why she's still clinging on to me.

"A- Yes, yes thank you so much, haha." She lets out a flustered laugh, quickly realizing that she was still holding on to me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She nervously backs away.

"It's quite alright, now if you'll excuse me." I say as I weave through the crowd in front of her.

'Wow what a note to start off on, I just hope her fan group doesn't get any bright ideas.' I thought as I feel a shiver run down my spine, shaking my head at the thought.

I make my way over to MY lovely Pookie (💀), who of which is currently being talked to by a pirate looking Kaidou.

I think I'll leave them be...

I see Nendou walk out of the classroom door so I decide to follow him.

"Hey Nendou!" I yell out.

"Uh-? Oh hey buddy." Nendou said looking a little down.

"Is everything okay? You seem a little down today." I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah it's just my dads death anniversary today." He said looking to the side.

"Oh really? I'm sorry to hear about that." I said genuinely sad. (like bro that's sad af. I love my dad and would ball my eyes out if he was gone.)

"It's alright, I never really got to meet him anyway. He died before I was born." Nendou said picking his nose.

"Oh...uhm..oh, well if you would like we could get him some cake and flowers and put it as his grave?" I ask trying not to look at him.

"That's a great idea buddy!" Nendou cheered.

'I thought he said he did this all the time..I wonder why he's acting like- oh nvm. I forgot he's kinda dumb." I deadpanned.

~TIME SKIP~

Changed out of our uniforms we head to a flower shop Nendou said he usually goes to.

I decided it would be a nice outing for Arlo to come along, so as of right now their little head is poking out of my mini backpack. I also put a collar on him in case he jumps out, but I don't think he will.

Walking into the flower shop we browse around, looking at the various types of flowers and plants.

"I didn't know you had a pet buddy." Nendou said looking at Arlo.

"Oh yeah, I never really do talk about them do I? Their names Arlo, you wanna pet them?" I say with a light smile.

"Yeah! Nendou said, holding his hands out.

"Up, up." I told Arlo.

Arlo jumped out of the backpack onto the top of my head. I gently lifted them up and placed them in Nendou's hands.

Arlo instantly leaned into Nendou's hand that was letting them. I was honestly surprised they weren't scared of Nendou like that hamster in the show was.

"Cool." Nendou said as he continued to stroke Arlo's fur.

I chuckle, looking away to grab the sunflowers I remember Nendou had originally bought.

"Come, let's go to the register." I said with another chuckle.

Walking over to the register, I see a familiar face.