Chapter 15 Part 1: Beach Day!

POV: Y/n

'Yes! The time has come! For me to see Saiki's half naked body in person!!!!! HAHAHAHHA! 😈'

Ahem- oh hello there- um no I was not thinking about Saiki's half naked body! I was thinking about the beach!...yeah.

Anyway- Nendou and I were on our way to Saiki's house to get him to hangout with us! And of course Kaidou's going to pop out of no where later.

About the sleepover cuddle incident, by the time I woke up again Saiki was already gone!!! But, he did tuck me in because I noticed that there was more blanket on me than before! Eh- or maybe it's because I always curl up in the blanket? Ah! Who cares!

To keep my mind off of that handsome devil I ask Nendou why he wanted to hangout. "So, Nendou, why'd you wanna go out today anyway?" I said having a skip in my step, walking next to Nendou.

"Huh? Why I wanted to- oh! Well I just thought we haven't hung out enough together you know?" Nendou said, with a light closed eyed smile. The high raised sun, casting a warm glow on his body as the fabric from his clothes rubbed together each time he took a step forward. I would've said he looked cute, if...he was any other person, but...just no.

"I guess that's valid, I mean I have been with Saiki most of the time." I mumbled the last part, opening the gate to Saiki's house.

Knock knock 'bitch.'

After I knocked on the door it took only a second for an absolute angel to open it.

"Oh hello! And how might I help you?"

"We're just here looking for our buddy!" Nendou replied.

After Nendou said that Saiki appeared right next to his mother.

"Hey buddy! Ready or the beach?" Nendou happily asked.

"K-Kusuo are these boys your friends?" Kurumi ?.......

They're not my friends.

'Wow, I'm so hurt! He's so mean 😒, but I still love him! Hehe.' I thought giddily.

"Oh dear! My little boy finally has a friend! I'm so happy!" Kusuo's mom said in a high pitched tone while crying.

"Sorry girly girl but we're not friends.." Nendou said which confused Kurumi.

"We're best buddies!" Nendou said while hugging me and Kusuo on noth of his sides.

"Oh dear! My little boy is finally getting a normal life!" Kurumi said tearfully.

"Oh Kusuo, we never knew you had a sister." I said with the most innocent look in my face.

"Oh yeah! Why didn't you tell us buddy?" Nendou asked curiously.

"Oh dear they think I look young enough to be Ku's sister." Kurumi said with a tissue in hand.

"Wait what I didn't know you were Saiki's mom!" Nendou said surprised.

"Guilty as charged, what brought you boys here?" Kusuo's mom asked

"Well I wanted Saiki to come with us to the beach." Nendou replied.

"Ah! That's so fun!" Kurumi squealed.

Uh yeah I'm not going, sorry.

"Your best buddies went out of their way to ask you in person, you're going to the beach Kusuo." Kurumi said with a chilling look in Kusuo's direction.

Oh dear..

Kusuo said with a scared look on his face.

~TIME SKIP~

"Whoo hoo! I haven't been to the beach in ages!" I said running around in the sand arms up in the air.

"Come on! Let's go in the water!" I said already running towards the water dropping my bag on the sand.

"Wait Y/n come back! We still have to set....and he's gone." Kaidou said shaking his head.

'Little do these hoes know is that I can hear them!' I thought mischievously.

It's all because of a hearing aid I purchased, but it's not any old hearing aid! It's so small that I couldn't even see it without a microscope! Actually I don't even think that's a good thing...whatever.

Anyway, it's waterproof and I don't have to put any batteries in it until 5 years! Hehe. The only reason I have it is so I don't miss any of the iconic dialogue. Like when Kaido went in that room with the phantoms and whatnot. I couldn't hear much so I thought this would help in any situation.

NOW I HAVE SUPER HEARING! AHHHHH!👹🤡👻

I run back over to the group once they finish setting up.

"Wow thanks for the help Y/n." Kaidou said rolling his eyes.

"What? That's the stuff you guys brought, I brought my own stuff to set up too." I said walking over to my bag.

I reach in my bag and pull another bag and wada wada, I made a tent! Yay!

"You brought a whole tent?!" Nendou and Kaidou yelled out in question.

"Uhhh yeah? Is it that strange? Where I come from a lot of people do it." I said confused.

"Wait you're not from Japan?" Kaidou asked.

It seems this also got the attention of Saiki that was sitting down on the beach blanket they set up.

"Oh shi-, Yeah! I'm from a different country! But it's no big deal, let's go in the water!" I said grabbing Kaidou's hand and dragging him to the water.

"Oh yeah let's do- Ah wait! I- I can't go in the water!" Kaidou screamed pulling his hand away.

"Oh, really why not?" I asked a little smirk on my face.

"B-because there is an impending curse placed upon me!" Kaidou quickly explained.

"Oh yeah you sure you're just not afraid of the water?" Nendou asked laughing with his hands on his hips.

"Uh no! That's not true! I'm not afraid of the water I know how to swim, jerk!" Kaidou said with tears of fear on his face.

'Aw, he looks so cute I just wanna hug him!' I thought ready to squeeze the life out of him.

"Water! Kya!" Kaidou screamed as he slipped and started to drown in inch deep water.

"I'LL SAVE YOUUUU!" Someone yelled out, speeding towards the drowning Kaido.

Diving down colliding into Kaidou and the ground, the persons swim trunks slid down and now had exposed their bosom.

'This luscious ass, how could you forget it once you see it.' I questioned in my head.

Hairo got up from the wet sand while carrying Kaidou in his arms.

"Oh hey guys!" Hairo said as he turned around.

"You getting some sun too?" Nendou asked.

"No actually I volunteered here as a lifeguard." Hairo replied.

"Ahhh help I'm drowning!" A rando yelled out.

"I'LL SAVE YOU!" Hairo yelled out breaking out into a sprint towards the voice.

I walked over to Saiki sitting in my tent as the other two continued their bickering. I pulled out a book I brought with me out of my bag. It was just a normal book this time around.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well.. I have no idea where the hearing aids came from..😑

And sorry this is on a cliffhanger I was too lazy to write the whole thing.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

Bye bye~