Chapter 12: Movie Night

POV: Y/n

"What the- where did he go?" I ask to literally no one as my jerky stick falls out of my mouth.

Saiki and I were watching tv in my living room so I went to get snacks from the store since I was out of them. And if you know me I got like 5 bags of stuff.

But it's like he disappeared...oh wait I see what's on the TV. It's that très bien guy. Oh they're at the point where they're dropping the box!

"Cool, am I right Arlo?" I look over to my lil baby, Arlo.

He's cuddled in the blankets that are on the couch. Lookin like a lil fluff ball. 🥺

I place the bags down next to the side of the couch. As I look through the collection of my movies to see what we should watch.

Even though we already had something picked out. I know Saiki's gonna get a spoiler, so I'll pick something from mine. And since he can't read my thoughts, he won't get a spoiler.

I get to spend quality time with Saiki and he gets a great unspoiled movie to watch. It's a win win!

Oh, he's gonna be here soon since they're flattening the box. I should get him a change of clothes too.

As I turn around to go upstairs I come face to face with a dishevelled Saiki.

"Oh! Saiki where did you come from? And...what happened to your clothes?"

Saiki just looks at me with a blank stare.

"Uh- no matter I'll get you a change of clothes so we can watch the movie! So why don't you get freshened up in the bathroom?" Saiki nods his head as we go our separate ways.

Now that I think about it, I guess he's never actually seen my room before. And I don't think I wanna show him cuz...hehe I have a few merchandise items that are from TDLOSK. Well, I wouldn't actually say a few but, enough.

"Oh, this looks nice." I pull out a hoodie covered in little printed strawberries from my closet and white sweat pants from my drawer.

'He'll look cute in this.'😈

I head to the downstairs bathroom and knock on the door. Saiki opens it and takes the clothes from my hands. I got a glimpse in there and I think I saw him wearing coffee jelly socks. 😂

I plop myself down on the couch as I wait for Saiki to finish up. I picked out the movie called Murder Mystery, they have Adam Sandler in there so that's a bonus.

I wonder how the movie will look since I'm in an anime. Right on time, Saiki emerges from the bathroom and he is lookin stunning will I tell ya.

'I should call him strawberry from now on.'

"Do you still wanna watch Love Fantasy?" Saiki looks me dead in the eyes and shakes his head no.

"Alright then can we watch this if that's okay?" I ask smiling towards him show casing the movie I want to watch.

"Okay."

"Great! It's really good in my opinion, so I'm sure you won't be disappointed." I press play on the movie as we both get settled in.

~TIME SKIP~

'Bro, I'm getting tried. And it's only 8! Man that's crazy. How long until this movie is over?'

I look over to Saiki and see that he's really into the movie... that reminds me, isn't he hearing like so many voices rn? I should get him a geranium ring, maybe for Christmas.

I never did like how his geranium ring looked so I think I'll get a simple looking one. I'm honestly surprised he's hanging out with me.

The only time he actually said no was when I went out for ramen with Nendou and Kaido.

I've hung out with Saiki the most though. Well I'm counting that as an absolute win. It comes to show that he doesn't think I'm a complete nuisance so that's great. 👍

As I continue to think about my growing relationships with the characters. I find myself drifting off to sleep...

~TIME SKIP~

*Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, B-*

"Goddamn! Shut up!" I roll around in my bed feeling my sore muscles ache.

'Wait, when did I even get in bed...' I sit up and look around my room. And my face goes red remembering last night.

I was in and out of sleep, but at one point I remember being picked up and wrapping my legs around Saiki's waist and draping one of my arms around his neck while the other was basically dead. I rested my head on his shoulder while he was taking me upstairs.

As I was half awake I thought Saiki was a pillow or something so I hugged him tighter when he went to lay me down on my bed...

That's all I remember.....and that itself is embarrassing! I slap my face with my hands thinking about it over and over again.

"I don't think I can face him ever again without thinking about that! Oh Arlo, help meeeee!!" I whine out.

I hear the little pitter patter of feet and then see Arlo come into my room and since they can't jump. I pick Arlo up and lay back down cuddling them.

"Let's hope he forgets about it." I sigh out as I go back to sleep with Arlo in my arms."

POV: Saiki

I stand there shocked at what I just heard...

When the movie was over I noticed Y/n had fallen asleep so I decided to put him in bed. Since I haven't repaid my debt to him for the Teruhashi incident and it just keeps getting bigger the more he wants to hangout to me.

This is the least I could do. The thing I hate most is being in debt to someone.

I picked Y/n up from the couch and brought him up stairs. It didn't take me long to find his room since there is only one bedroom in this house.

Now that I think about it, where are Y/n's parents? Y/n's never mentioned living with or even mentioning his parents. Well I guess it's none of my business.

As I'm placing Y/n down on his bed he holds onto me tighter and mumbles, "Love you..."

I get out of my shocked state and shake it off. He's probably dreaming, probably..

________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHH! I honestly don't know if what I wrote even makes sense. But I'm not gonna check if my grammer and stuff is right cuz bro, it's 1 am my guy. I'm going to sleep.

But before that- hope you enjoyed!

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

Bye bye~