Chapter 10: Changes

POV: Y/n

As I was walking with Nendou and Saiki through a baseball practice. Nendou suddenly gets hit by a baseball bat and his teeth get knocked out.

With his hands in his pockets Nendou falls over. Two men that were responsible for hitting Nendou in the face, rush over to see if he was okay.

"Are you okay Nendou?" I ask concerned.

He jolts up from his spot on the floor and begins yelling at the two men.

'Oh wow, I forgot people healed fast here. Wait if that's the case why am I still bruised on my shin? Is it because I'm not from here? Probably.'

As I look on to the baseball practice I see someone ready with a bat to hit a ball that is about to be through.

As the pitcher through the ball it zooms at a fast speed and the batter hits it.

'Now that I think about it Saiki has changed so many things about this world be he doesn't even think to solve world hunger...I mean it is his choice, I know there are other psychics in this world so maybe some of them have the power to do that as well but choose not to.'

'If they wanted there could be world peace and less fortunate people could have a better life. If I were given those kinds of powers I don't even know what I would do first. But money is the reason we exist so technically I already rule the world since I have an infinite amount of money.' 😈

As we all three of us arrive at the school gates we see a commotion with the gym teacher and the school bully.

'That school bully's gonna have great character development.' I smile as I think of how he'll be in the future.

'If only Saiko could have that...When is he supposed to come here again? Omg I just realized I can literally flex that I have more money than him. And I will not be swayed with his futile attempts to impress me!'💀

The gym teacher screams as I look back over a blush appears on my face as I see him in his completely ripped cloths nearly covering his body.

The school bully is ready to attack him with a powerful punch but before he could even have the chance the principal steps in and holds his fist with one hand having a calm face and relaxed body as he gets ready to stop the bully that's ready to attack again.

The principal quickly maneuvers behind the bully and does a single chop to his shoulder making the bully ultimately pass out.

The principal turns over to the gym teacher and asks if he's alright and like magic the gym teachers clothes are back to normal like nothing ever happened to them.

After the commotion had settled I look to my side to see that Saiki is no longer there and he had gone a head to go into the school.

'Uh- you seriously gonna leave me?' 😭

I start running to catch up to Saiki, I skid to a stop as I had caught up with him and we had made it into the school.

I'm pretty grateful that Saiki and I's shoe lockers are right next to each other. So that means at the end of each day I get to see him!

'Ew now I sound like Teruhashi. Actually where is she? I haven't seen her in a while.'

I hear light foots steps of an egotistic angel walk through the halls and a bright yellow light shining down them.

'Wow speak of the angel (devil).'

I see as she greets everyone in the hall while they're all looking at her with googly eyes and getting overly excited when she acknowledges them.

'What is she a celebrity?'

If she was Tom Holland or Zendaya I would understand. It's not like I'm in love with any celebrities I just like some of them because of what they bring to the table of entertainment.

One person I really like is Adam Sandler because he's really funny. But everyone has a person they like to watch and I guess these people like to watch Teruhashi.

'Okay, that sounds kind of weird..'

I just don't know how she does it though, putting up a front all the time must be draining. I know it drains my social battery just being in school.

Moving onto a different topic I believe it's almost beach day with the boys. So I've been working out quite a lot due to that. It's really hard to actually make a commitment, I just work on running and ab work outs because I don't want to get too buff. Not like it's a bad thing.

That reminds me I've been working on a manga book, like actually making my own so I can make a name for myself since no one knows I don't have parents I want to make up some tragic story and act like my manga book was my experience.

I know it sounds bad but, I kinda want to be famous. But I'm not going to do anything that will get me a lot of attention until I secure my relationship with Saiki.😈💍❤️✌️

Oh that's right, I've also been working on my electric guitar. What it's for, well, you'll see..

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, that's a lot of fourth wall breaking. But all, this information is very useful for the story. I had no idea where to put it so I put most of it in this chapter, since it was short.

Well, get buckled up guys! This is going to be a long ride...

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

Bye bye~