Chapter 7: Perfect Pretty Girl

(I'm going to pretend that it's been a couple more days that they've been in school, just so Y/n has a bit more confidence and is a little more familiar with Saiki and everyone else, but it won't change the story. I'm going to publish another chapter next week as well.)

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Hey a pretty girl, there's nothing like a pretty girl who stands out from the flock.

(Skipping the whole I'm the most pretty perfect girl monologue)

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi 

'Hey that guys in my class. What was his name? Seka? Sauke? Oh right, Saiki. Kunio Saiki. He looks so lonely walking like that. Maybe I should call out to him and brighten his day. After all, I'm perfect on the outside, and the inside!'

"Saiki, hi! I couldn't help but notice you look sad."🥺

'Perfect now he has a memory of me to cherish for the rest of his life! Not only did you get to be seen talking to the prettiest girl in school while in public, she's the one who rushed over to you! I bet you've fallen in love...and that's okay! Even though we're on separate social levels it's a natural response to my beauty. How else are you supposed to react to perfection?'

POV: Third

Saiki bows to Teruhashi and continues on his merry way.

POV: Teruhashi

'That's it?! You're supposed to panic at the thought of touching me!'

(Jesus the world doesn't revolve around you girl, 😒🙄 so stop taking the spotlight!)

POV: Y/n

'Hm, what should I eat for dinner?' 

I was getting tired of eating instant ramen all the time so I thought I'd treat myself.

'Hmmmm maybe I could go to a restaurant? Never mind I'd look weird eating by myself. I'll just pick something up from a restaurant.'

I slightly tense up as I feel someone grab my hand, turning around I see, 'Saiki!? Well that's surprising, uh oh ohhh....it's Teruhashi.' Her pretty blue hair flows behind her as she tries to catch up to us. Wait, catch up? How did I not notice we were running? I spot a nice looking restaurant, wanting to get my dinner there I stop in my tracks, causing Saiki to stumble a bit I open the door and yank Saiki inside.

I was leaning on him for support, because I felt like I had run a marathon. As I catch my breath, I feel my stomach doing flips. I mean who wouldn't when the one and only Saiki Kusuo has his arms wrapped around you! My hands were on his chest and my head was down. I think he was using invisibility because Teruhashi walked right pasted the store, still looking for him I assume.

"Saiki! Where did you go?" 

'Uh yeah she's definitely still lookin." I roll my eyes as I stand up straight. Saiki had released his arms from around me, we kinda just stood there until he "spoke up".

Would you like to have dinner?

"Huh?"

Whoa, whoa, whoa, is this the real Saiki? (🤔🤨🧐) Oh that actually gives me an idea.

"Are you asking me out?" I kinda..almost..maybe just a little bit...am scared for his answer? He might just disappear on me. (😭)

It seemed like he was a bit surprised by my question, wait wouldn't he already know what I was going to say?

'Hey Saiki I know you're a psychic and I'm going to tell the government. 😈" Huh? No reaction?

Not necessarily, it's just so I don't owe any favours.

(I didn't even know what Saiki would say there 😭)

"Uh- okay. I was going to buy some dinner to take home anyway." He nods as we start to look at the menu.

'Oh, they have coffee jelly here. Ugh, I guess I'll pay for everything since I'm rich now.'

"How about I pay for everything and you can walk me home?" I smile up at Saiki as he turns his head to look at me. He nods his head as a yes.

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Yare yare, how did this even happen? At the moment I was sitting down on Y/n's couch petting his ferret, Arlo. While he was in the kitchen preparing the food he ordered. I look down at Arlo, you see I was frustrated. The reason being, I can't seem to read Y/n's thoughts or his pets for that matter. At first I thought Y/n was like Nendou but he doesn't seem that dumb. His pet on the other hand, well I have no idea.

POV: Y/n

I'm so glad he can't read my mind, I mean it would be a disaster. Do you know how many times I've slipped up in my own head!? Like what a drag. (If you know, you know 😉)

How's I even get him to actually hangout with me? Well anyway, I finish getting the food ready and head to the living room. I set the food down on the coffee table and pick up the TV remote, I sit on the couch next to Saiki. Since I linked my phone to the TV anything I put on he'll have a genuine reaction to the show I'm going to put on.

~TIME SKIP~

As Saiki was about to leave I hurriedly stop him by pulling his hand. When we were at the restaurant, I secretly bought coffee jelly for him. I mean who wouldn't want to be on a psychic's good side? I saw his eyes light up and he thanked me for the treat. After he left I closed and locked the door, "Well, I wonder how everything will go at school..ugh dodgeball."

________________________________________________________________________________

I had no motivation to right this chapter, sorry if it's a little boring. But I will update next week so stay tuned!

I didn't really check if punctuation and stuff like that was good, cuz I'm lazy. Hope it doesn't bother you guys too much.

Bye bye~

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

(952 Words)